Travel Inn Hotel New York
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$503
US$365
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$195
  • Pool
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$274
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Muse Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$284
  • Restaurant
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$228
  • Restaurant
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$220
US$189
  • Bar/Lounge
Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$492
US$275
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
US$187
US$157
  • Room Service
1,839 results
All reviewstheatre row dinertimes squarenew yorkcircle linefridge and microwaveparking garagefood emporiumdouble double roomport authorityfew blocksjavits centerfront desk staffbudget hotelwould stay here againthird floorlocation is greathudson river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I arrived about 4 hours before check in time. I was allowed to park (great perk, parking is included with the room) and come back to check in. Room was very clean. No complaints at all. Location is fantastic. For any driving to New York, this is THE place to stay. Are there more fancy hotels in the city? Yes, but is the price worth it when the majority of the time is spent outside the room? I go to NYC for NYC not the hotel room, so I was EXTREMELY pleased with the price, location, and quality of the hotel. I will most definitely stay here my next visit to NYC. I found the staff helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Get a room that does not face 42nd street.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
MILO928, Manager at Travel Inn Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2011

I thank you for your recent comments and am so happy that your stay was a success. I think your comment regarding our staff is most important to us. We strive to have the utmost in customer service and a friendly staff goes a long way. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Management

Reviewed 21 December 2011

I was expecting it to be average at best but boy was I wrong. From the great location, to the extremely clean room to lovely LCD tv and of course the free parking! It was all good. I asked for a higher floor and facing the pool and the staff complied willingly. The room I got was a double double, room 625. I don't know if they're all the same quality though, but the one I got was just like the pictures on the website.

Room Tip: Room 625 was very nice indeed, it was facing the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo

I truly thank you for your kind words regarding your last stay with us. We do look forward to your next stay with us. I would point out that our televisions are brand new and we are the only hotel in all of New York that offers free parking so it is a benefit that none should pass up especially if you know parking rates in the city.

Management

Reviewed 17 December 2011

Retired couple with son/wife to see Christmas season in NYC-4 days- we had a double double room
1) Reservations & front desk- Ailyn did a great and helpful job in helping us choose the right room for our wants. Last day we had a health set back and staff was VERY helpful working on some details.
2) Some food places we tried - Broadway Bagel , deli next door very convenient and economical and good; two blocks going east Theater Row Diner good at night ; Ovest Pizzoteca (see Yelp reviews) we really enjoyed ; Carnegie Deli, good food - not so good- OVER priced, $12 min. per person no credit cards, I would choose Katz hands down; Laguardia airport- Delta food court hamburger and salad bar reasonable and good.
3) Transportation- M-42 bus right outside door of Hotel, it runs East & West.
To and from Laguardia to Hotel- > M-60 bus to Astoria Boulevard/31 street- ride N or Q subway to Times Square- M-42 to Hotel. Reverse to airport. We left Hotel on Thursday 3:45p and were at airport about 4:50p with rain.
4) Sight seeing- we did Gray Line hop on-off. Son wanted overview of NYC I went into overload with useless extra details. I would agree with other reviews of touring NYC pick out what you want to see and do your own thing , the MTA Trip Planner is great for it.
Personal comment on various reviews- anyone can look for and nitpick almost anything, it boils down to attitude. If you want to have a great time then do it, enjoy the people try to know a little about them, most people want to help out if you don't treat them as a personal slave. Life is too short to always be looking out to something to dog about.
tampatom

Room Tip: Ask reservations for guidance and do your own research beforehand
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank tampatom1
Reviewed 12 December 2011

The hotel has a great location and everything you need available. We arrived at ten in the morning and they allowed us to park early. It was a great value, we will definitely return again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2011

About our 5th stay at T.I. By far our best experience,very clean,updated and spacious and the staff was wonderful.free indoor parking,definately return...

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple