Travel Inn Hotel New York
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$200
  • Pool
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$188
US$308
US$274
US$347
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$232
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$444
US$412
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$171
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$243
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$267
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$170
  • Fitness centre
1,839 results
All reviewstheatre row dinertimes squarenew yorkcircle linefridge and microwaveparking garagefood emporiumdouble double roomport authorityfew blocksjavits centerfront desk staffbudget hotelwould stay here againthird floorlocation is greathudson river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights for a business trip; a convention at the Javits center, which was just a few blocks down the street. I got on a cab and got to the hotel within 40 minutes for about 45 bucks from La Guardia.

This hotel is nothing too fancy, but has everything you need for a stay in New York; get out there and see the sites! Don't stay in your room! Times Square is just a few blocks down and there's hells kitchen on the same street with plenty to eat! It's very convenient if you need any daily toiletries that you forgot cause there is a 24 hour cvs convenient store across the street too!

Like I said: nothing fancy. You have two full sized beds in the room with barely enough space for the little circular side table and sitting chair. The bathroom reminds me of an old aunt's bathroom, with the mirrored sliding shower glass doors and the toilet paper roll within hands reach (or cozily right on your thigh?). No worries though, it is understandable being in NY. For some reason the bathroom also smelled like an old lady.

At no point did I feel like it was unsafe or dirty; so for prices like this, I think it is a great value. If you're spoiled and used to the luxuries of refrigerator, king beds, cable tv; this may not be for you. But if you are like most foody-tourists, you should be fine.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank izuj
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I travel to NYC from Cleveland, Ohio about 4 times a year. and I have nothing but praise for the staff at The Travel Inn. The only hotel I will ever stay at in Manhattan. Easy to get to, and very close to anything you would ever want to see in NYC. 3 Blocks from Times Square, and the subway will take you to anywhere else you want to go. This hotel is the only one in Manhattan that offers Free parking, and they park your car for you. The rooms are clean, and very well maintained. I recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to visit the city.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Just spent a weekend getaway at the Travel Inn in NY.

This hotel is basic: old decor, nothing fancy. But the location is fantastic, walking distance from Times Square, and very clean. It also includes parking (which is a plus in NYC) and an outdoor pool, great if you have kids.

The only thing I dislikes was that there is no coffee machine in the room, which to me, is a must as it greatly increases the quality of the room without adding much of an expense for the hotel.

Overall, great hotel. My husband and I agree: we have found our NYC hotel from now on.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tulipe78
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and comfortable and offered easy access to the sites, shopping, and dining. The room service offered good food at a reasonable price and FREE PARKING in NYC, what a bonus. All the staff was polite and helpful, from the desk staff to the parking attendants. I felt very secure in the hotel and parking garage. We said that would be our NYC hotel for any future visits. I will definitely recommend The Travel Inn to anyone I know.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Sharon m
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Everything was great. Room was clean, the price was 1/2 the price of every other hotel we checked out. Can't beat the location...and the free parking on premesis? Awesome. They let us leave our car in the garage even after checkout so we could enjoy a full last day in NYC. The front desk was very helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to NYC.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family