“Best chocolates at evening turn down!”

Trump International Hotel and Tower New York
Ranked #107 of 468 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Nice hotel and centrally located. Central park across the street and shopping everywhere. The a/c was very noisy which we did NOT like. Great chocolate treats at night on the pillow. Good restaurant where hubby had a fantastic salmon at lunch. Everyone was very nice and attentive.
Room had a kitchen including cooktop, dishwasher, microwave, and sink. Two hugh closets which was overkill. Bath room was a little small.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for the positive feedback of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and delighted you enjoyed our Central Park location amid the many activities around our Hotel. We are also glad you enjoyed our very special Tumbador chocolates as well as our fully-equipped European-style kitchen featuring Sub-Zero appliances. Our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. On another note, we do apologize for the noisy AC which we have since repaired. For future reservations, we do have accommodations with larger bathrooms, so please mention your preference next time you book with us. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Trump International Hotel and Tower New York

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed over New Year 2012/2013 with our two young children for a few nights. I absolutely loved it and can't wait to return! Used the limo service to collect us at Newark for a flawless transfer and a great introduction to NYC for the children.

Our suite was great, small but that's New York I guess, anyhow the four of us managed fine! What a view...... I still dream of it. A minor problem in the bathroom was attended to immediately.

Breakfast downstairs was always great and served with a smile.

But what impressed me the most was the concierge - unbelievably brilliant. We dealt with one person in particular and I am ashamed to say that I have taken so long to write this review I have forgotten his name. But wow - everything we asked, from restaurant recommendations and bookings (he got us a table at a nearby popular restaurant on the morning of 1st January that would otherwise have been impossible to get), to shopping tips, to a babysitter, was catered for immediately, with the upmost courtesy and friendliness. He and the other concierges just made our stay! The doormen were fantastic too, we got more than one quick ride in the house limo when we happened to be there at the right time!

Thank you everyone, you were so kind to ourselves and our children, we really hope to return soon!

Room Tip: The higher the room, the more breathtaking the view
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for the rave review of your New Year's visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! We are so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted to read your appraisal of our services and I know our Concierge staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This hotel provided a temporary home to our family during our stay in NYC. A convenient reservation, a nice welcome to check in. We got a good experience, especially in the staffs. It locates at west to Central Park, nears to Lincoln Art Center. There are many museums around here. And great shopping ports star over the area. We took a walk and found many boutiques. We also found many varied restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Jennifer1877
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park. I am delighted that you considered our hotel as your family's temporary home in NYC, that you received a nice welcome upon check in and that you enjoyed the many activities in the vicinity of our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed at the Trump SoHo last year, and while I loved the hotel service and the room, it was a little too hip for my liking. This time we opted for the Trump International, and it was perfect. The service is amazing, the room was beautiful, and the location can't be beat.

The staff were welcoming from the moment we arrived. It was my husband's 40th birthday, and they made effort effort to help us celebrate the occasion. There were chocolate dipped strawberries and mineral water on our arrival. On his birthday, a lovely note and a chilled bottle of champagne greeted us on our return from dinner. The hotel car was offered to us on one occasion. Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was a delight to receive such a high standard of service.

If that wasn't enough, the room was gorgeous. We booked an Executive City Suite and were on the tenth floor overlooking Columbus Circle. The view was amazing. As other reviewers have noted, the bathroom is small and the shower pressure is a little weak. Such minor issues should not detract from the rest of the room, or the stay overall. The Trump international receives a 10/10 from me!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. I am very pleased to learn of your positive impressions and that your husband enjoyed his 40th birthday celebration with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback and for recommending our hotel. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Trump International Hotel and Tower New York in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I am not a fan of Mr. Trump's politics, but my wife and I decided to stay at his hotel given its location. It is in Columbus Circle and is convenient to subways, Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall, and a whole host of wonderful shops and restaurants. The service was sublime, and the room on the 10th floor was spacious, clean, and quiet. The staff could not have treated us better. It was a great choice, better in my opinion than other great hotels where we have stayed, such as the Peninsula, Four Seasons, etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York at Central Park! I am delighted to read your appraisal and gracious comments concerning our team and that you found our service to be sublime, your room to be spacious, clean and quiet. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We stayed here a few years ago and enjoyed it then. It was just as good this time. This time I stayed for business. Before I got there the concierge wrote to me to see if I needed anything and when I thought I would be checking in. When I got there my room was ready, in fact, they up graded me which was a very nice touch. The room was beautiful, bed was comfortable, toiletries were fantastic. Just a great experience in New York. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Costello3
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park and for taking the time to post a positive review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you would recommend our hotel and that you enjoyed the Concierge pre-arrival services, the beautiful room, comfortable bed and fantastic toiletries! We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Great location, across from Central Park and next to Columbus Circle.
It's in the details at this hotel. Great to have a kitchenette. Plenty of coffee and tea. Push button technology. Comfy beds, spacious clean quiet rooms. Everything you need and more is at your fingertips. Service, service,service! DT knows what he's doing.
I will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review from your most recent stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park. I was so pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your newly renovated guestroom with the very comfortable bed and a kitchenette with the push-button coffeemaker. Thank you again for commending our services and we do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.