“I'm coming back”

Ranked #105 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Essex, United Kingdom
“I'm coming back”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Right from the start my experience from this hotel was unbelievable. The reception hall is amazing, the room and view spectacular, I took my fiancé to NYC for her 30th b day and must say that the hotel made the trip even better, everything you want from a hotel is what you get from trump tower we received a complimentary bottle of champagne for her b day which was not expected and a very nice touch, the amazing truffles, chocolates and the bottles of water with Donald Trumps face plastered on them which you receive every day. I'm definitely coming back ASAP love it!!!

• Stayed December 2013
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park for your recent stay and for recommending your experience. I am happy to learn you were pleased with our facilities and services and that your fiancé enjoyed her 30th birthday celebration. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (288)
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This was by far one our best experiences staying at a hotel. We have travelled the world and , Trump International Hotel and Tower New York easily earns it's 5 star rating. The staff is top notch, friendly, solve any problem, serve any wish and with a nothing is too difficult or too much to ask. The accommodations (1 bedroom with park view) was better than expected! Much larger than the photo. Bed, pillow, 2-bathrooms and amenities perfect. It was nice to have a full kitchen during our Thanksgiving stay.
I needed a laundry, they found one down the street, I needed groceries prior to our trip, they shopped and filled the refrigerator, I went to the gym to look for my husband and they knew who he was and I wasn't sure if that was because I went once before or they know all their guests.
I felt like it was my own apartment in the best location. Subway right out the door, central park across the street, great restaurants on Amsterdam, shopping nearby.
I know NYC quite well having gone a lot and lived there one summer. I would never stay anywhere else but Trump International Hotel and Tower, 1 Central Park West. It is PERFECT.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank maggie s
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review from your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York during the Thanksgiving holiday! I was so pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your park-view guestroom with its kitchen facilities and thank you for commending our wonderful staff and services. We appreciate your loyalty to our Hotel and we do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Connecticut
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Great service and beautiful rooms. Everyone on the staff was welcoming and eager to please. We had a deluxe room that had luxurious linens, a view of the park and beautiful bathroom. My family booked me a massage at the spa and I have to say that I am so glad they did as I got to go down and see the beautifully decorated and clean locker room, fitness area and pool. The masseur, Carlos was very polite and effective. I had a wonderful experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! I am delighted to read your appraisal of our staff and Spa services. Our team makes every effort to deliver upon the high standards we have set for ourselves; we strive to ensure our guests recognize the services and facilities we provide as offering a high level of value and a warmly memorable experience. We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warren, New Jersey
Reviewed 25 November 2013

You get what you pay for. We were fortunate enough to have a suite on the 17th floor. The corner view of Central Park and Columbus circle was beautiful. We spent much of the evening with 2 chairs, a bottle of wine looking out at the world below.

The service is the tops! from check in to departure, friendly (not pretentious) and always offering to assist. We had a massage at the spa, small but who needs more than the massage room. The gym is extensive, clean and quiet. did not use the lap pool, but it looked nice.

The location is great, Lincoln Center, restaurants and great for walking.

Room Tip: High floor with park view.
1 Thank rfink22
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! I am delighted to read your appraisal of your comfortable guestroom overlooking Central Park, the Spa services and our wonderful friendly hotel staff. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

From check in to check out...
Our stay was enhanced by the hospitality and expertise of the staff at Trump! We love NYC
We love Trump international Hotel!! Already wondering when we will come back and we have not checked out yet....lol

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Launiki
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review from your most recent stay with us at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park. I was so pleased to hear that your family thoroughly enjoyed your daughter's birthday weekend. Thank you for commending our staff and kid-friendly services. We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Millville, DE
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The minute you step through the front door, you feel like a member of the family. "The Donald" has managed to put together a staff that is superlative from top to bottom. Every aspect of the trip was flawless from check in to check out. We had a corner suite decorated beautifully with a small kitchen which proved to be a luxury. The windows are floor to ceiling and the shades,curtains and lights are operated mechanically from master switches in each room. The rooms are unbelievably quiet despite the hotel being on one of the busiest venues in NYC. There is no sound transference from guests in adjacent rooms. Housekeeping was flawless and invisible. I did not see a single housekeeping cart during our 4 day stay and the room was serviced precisely at the times requested. The Spa is magnificent and a worthwhile stop on any stay. Room service was spectacular with perfect presentations of perfect food. Prior to arrival, I requested 2 dozen roses be delivered to the room at 4 PM on the day of our arrival. At precisely 4 PM, the doorbell rang and 2 bellman carried in the roses. Every request, no matter how small, is handled in this manner. This was a perfect stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest, Thank you for the rave review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! I am delighted to read that your visit was flawless and your appraisal of our team, services. I know our Housekeeping, Spa and Attache staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My sister and I stayed last weekend for the NYC Marathon. This was a splurge stay I decided to treat us to for 5 months of training in the grueling Florida summer heat. I also thought the location and amenities leant themselves to several marathon related events and the finish- I was not disappointed. Our sixth floor 2 bedroom park view suite looked directly out on to the park- and the actual race course. Had the Fall not been late and the trees missing their leaves, we could have sat on the sofa and watched the runners come in the last .50 mile of the course. A few days before our arrival I called to verify the reservation and asked about a blender in the kitchen. Note made and upon our arrival, there sat requested blender. We were checked in efficinetly by Kristin- who also graciously answered several later questions- and shown around the suite by Ford. All of our encounters with hotel staff were pleasant- attentive service without being stuffy or pushy. Although we did not use the fitness center or pool we went down to look at them and would have more than met our needs. We did not visit bar or on-site restaurant- took advantage of a couple restaurants nearby, the Whole Foods next door and kitchen use (what a treat). Rooms were spacious, clean and neat, excellent housekeeping. Only minor detraction for me were the water bottles with "the Donald's" mug. I loved everything about this stay- the location, proximity to shopping, restaurants, the park, transportation- and in our case the marathon festivities. What a relief to march down Central Park W after running 26.2 miles and be at your Hotel doorstep. If I ever have the opportunity to stay again, I would jump at the chance. Loved the whole experience, I am not sorry I splurged!

Room Tip: If you have the chance spring for the Park View. I could have sat for hours looking out the window...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank a131girl
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for the rave review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park during the NYC Marathon! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.