Trump International Hotel and Tower New York
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$239
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
US$527
US$401
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$240
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$219
US$187
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$261
Travelocity
US$516
US$416
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$112
  • Breakfast included
1,398 results
All reviewscolumbus circlejean georgesnougatinecentral parkwhole foodspark view suiteexecutive suitetime warner centerfull kitchensouthwest cornernew yorkroom serviceliving roomsmall kitchenlincoln centerturn down servicecorner suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Breath taking views and impeccable service. The staff made my birthday the most memorable of my life. Breakfast in our room was beautiful and came with a birthday card from the staff. The room was amazing. Contemporary styling but still very cozy and welcoming. I will never forget our time there. - September 2012

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for the rave review of your September visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your birthday stay with us. I am delighted to read you enjoyed the breathtaking view and impeccable service. I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I have stayed at nearly all the great hotels near Central Park - The Plaza, Mandarin Oriental, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons et al - and none of them has nearly the service of The Trump. I really cannot believe how good it was for a NYC hotel where I have come to expect under-whelming service. Every staff member was friendly, nothing was ever too hard, the cleaners did an awesome job ... and even the room service was good! I have new found respect for Donald Trump and his management company.

And Jean Georges next to the lobby is simply superb - both the formal restaurant and the very reasonably priced casual restaurant.

The hotel is also very family friendly given they have kitchenettes with good quality fridges, ovens, hot plates and microwaves.

Room Tip: If you have a family, go for 1522 and 1524 which are effectively adjoining rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Benorris
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower NY-Central Park! I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team and services. Our team makes every effort to deliver upon the high standards we have set for ourselves; we strive to ensure our guests recognize the services and facilities we provide as offering a high level of value and a warmly memorable experience. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting my favourite city, New York, once again, Nov. 14, 15, and 16. We had two suites at the Trump Hotel. We arrived early, and one suite was already ready, perfect, had a chance to settle in. The suite was pretty spacious with a complete kitchenette (although not an open one).
Cons:
• This must be an old hotel, we did not have a walk-in shower, and no fancy schmancy technology you may be used to staying on other five star hotels like TV’s behind the bathroom mirror
• Was not pleased with the view at all. We stayed at Mandarin Oriental last time – wowsa’s now that’s a view!
• Nice enough hospitality, but not five-star trump standards. I noticed this at the Waikiki Trump as well, the staff is pleasant but not quite what I expect when I am paying a pretty penny for my room. The concierge/door person/welcoming was not nearly the seven star quality I received when I stayed at Trump in Chicago. That must be their flagship hotel, the rest need to learn from them. In Chicago, they knew my name and really went out of their way for me the whole four days. Mandarin Oriental in New York was also superb service, the kind that you expect from a five-star hotel.
Pros:
• Nice Keurig coffee maker (although Mandarin has Nespresso!)
• Awesome gym; well equipped, friendly staff
• Chocolates at turn-down 
• Similarly to Mandarin, one of the best locations money can buy, stepping out of your hotel and crossing the street to Central Park for a morning stroll . . . perfection!
• Across from Columbus Circle, can’t beat that- those shops have everything
• In general, great location to 5th ave, Madison, etc.- for those people, like myself, who enjoy this area (70ish)- if you are more mid and enjoy times square etc, you will be catching a lot of cabs, make sure you research your fave area before booking

Room Tip: our "city view" was not nice, do not expect the Manhattan skyline like what you see at a higher hotel like Mandarin Oriental
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your November stay at the Trump International Hotel and Tower NY-Central Park. We appreciate all forms of guest feedback, as it is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services for our guests. I do hope we will have the occasion to welcome you back again and to exceed your expectations on your next stay.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We have stayed in many hotels around the world - but this was unlike anything else. A collection of rooms and apartments, immaculately, (if unassumingly) decorated and designed. The rooms felt immediately like our home, and despite being 6 of us... we all found space in the 2 bedroom suite. Children had everything from personalised stationery to dressing gowns; adults had superb toiletries and wonderful beds. The views across Central Park and Columbus Circle were constantly evolving.

Faultless service became so normal, we just ended up expecting it! From pre-ordering groceries for our kitchen, through to a perfect airport transfer; Concierge getting us into perfect restaurants - that were not stupidly expensive but were really good.

Criticisms included the indoor pool being very cold for the first two days, (now repaired), and also that the breakfast was table service only. However - we just made a breakfast in our kitchen, and served on our dining table... with the exceptional views, this was no bad experience!

I have stayed in Waldorf, Mandarin Oriental and many W / Westin's in New York. But the Trump was undoubtedly the best experience yet. Would have no reservations about returning to the Trump. Suzette on reservations; Carlos on Concierge - thank you especially.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter, and do ask for a park view room (if you would like one).
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank FamilyGompels

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of the Trump International Hotel and Tower NY-Central Park. I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities and I know my colleagues will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Christmas time in NYC is a very special treat. Just walking out the door you feel the excitement of the city. It was not a disappointment the hotel had all anyone needs to be comfortable and enjoy their getaway no matter business or pleasure. Trump lives up to its name, Excellency in every aspect.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you for the wonderful review of your recent Christmas visit to the Trump International Hotel & Tower NY-Central Park. We are so pleased you had an excellent stay with us! Looking forward to welcoming you back soon and hoping to exceed your expectations once again.