“Magnificent”

Trump International Hotel and Tower New York
Ranked #115 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The location of the hotel was fantastic and it was peaceful even though it was in a busy area. The view of Central Park from the room was superb. The staff were extremely helpful. The room was spotless and all we needed was easliy accessible.

Room Tip: A room with a park view is hard to beat.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower New York for your recent stay and for recommending your experience. I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved our location, accommodations and extremely helpful staff. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

This was my second stay at Trump Tower of NYC. This hotel has extraordinary service and comfortable feeling. It is located at a relatively quiet corner at the start of Central Park. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you would recommend our hotel, and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome your return. Once again, thank you for your comments and for choosing to spend your time with us.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park is one of the best hotels in New York! The service is impeccable, and there are no details that have not been thought out. Upon arrival, I had a very warm greeting which set the tone for a wonderful stay. When my room was ready, tasty lemonade was delivered to my room, along with a nut platter prepared by Jean Georges. Both of these were delicious and very appreciated! I prefer the Executive City View Suite for the nice views of the city and to watch the people on the streets. The room was in spectacular condition and very clean. The only thing I missed was Trump Mouthwash. I have stayed in other Trump Hotels that had it; therefore, that is my only suggestion for improvement. The chocolates offered at turndown were great, especially the chocolate covered cookies! One of the doormen, James, was just exceptional. He was so friendly and outgoing and did everything to make me feel at home. Every time I returned to the hotel, I felt like I was coming home when I saw James. Kristin at the front desk was also exceptional. I know the hotel has a lot of guests, but she always remembered my name and greeted me by name every time I entered the hotel. In addition, Jairo in the lobby was very helpful. The Trump Attache service is truly unmatched by any other hotel group. Every preference I had specified was taken care of for me. I would highly recommend this hotel--the attention to detail and service is unmatched in New York!

Room Tip: Choose the highest floor available to have minimal street noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank travel12335
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower NY-Central Park for your recent stay and for recommending your experience. I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us and will convey your kind comments to our staff members. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel was not impressive when I walked.... That was the only disappointment....This hotel so nice, the view of Central Park was breath taking, the service was over the top, the room was huge (jr suite)....the apples next to the elevators where a nice treat...The chocolates - cookies and slippers were nice additions to the hotel experience - our nightly service attendant was the sweetest lady ever. This hotel is ALL about service...overall this was one of the most attentive hotel staff I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with...thanks AMEX points for the incredible stay...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for the very positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! I am delighted to read your appraisal of our attentive staff and hotel services. Our team makes every effort to deliver upon the high standards we have set for ourselves; we strive to ensure our guests recognize the services and facilities we provide as offering a high level of value and a warmly memorable experience. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

The small lobby was a bit of a surprise and no ramp for heavy luggage or wheelchairs. But the staff service and location more than made up for this. Few minutes walk from the subway and Central Park. We had a view of the park and a few glorious sunny days. Delis, Whole Foods and Bouchon Bakery right next door for breakfast. Recommended!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Malaysian_suzie
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive review of your most recent visit to Trump International Hotel & Tower NY-Central Park. We are very pleased you were impressed with our staff service and location and that you would recommend our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

While the small lobby can be busy, the warm reception from all staff make you feel at home immediately. Try lunch upon arrival to get the 5 diamond experience off to a quick start. Getting an upgrade to a city view suite is a welcome opportunity for even more luxury.
Everyone is willing to please so don't hesitate, just ask for anything and it usually appears quickly.

Room Tip: book with AX Platinum for an upgrade and the benefits like $100 food credit, if you don't use th...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your very positive review of your recent visit at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York at Central Park! We are so pleased that you were impressed with your guestroom as well as our location and amenities. Our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations once again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stay from april 26 to may 3rd 2014. One of the best location in New York City. Very good staff. Very professionnal. Beautiful swimming pool and spa. Room clean and big. Just in front of central park.
Strongly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for the positive review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! I am delighted to read that you would strongly recommend our hotel and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks about their professionalism. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.