Always stay at the Towers as the hotel is so well located and provides quality service and comfort. I stayed in room 39A which faced away from the traffic noise and this made for four nights of good uninterrupted sleep.
Breakfast at Peacock Alley was first class with excellent food and service. What I liked was that every member of the staff was attentive, not just the assigned server.
All the staff in the Towers are well-trained and look after their guests so well--long may that standard continue. The Front Desk crew were especially helpful and efficient. Will certainly choose the Towers for my hotel on the next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Astoria New York is currently closed while undergoing an exciting renovation. Please visit Conrad New York or additional Hilton hotels for availability. --- Soaring above Manhattan on the 28th-42nd floors of The Waldorf=Astoria, this boutique hotel is home to celebrities and corporate leaders and has hosted every American president since Herbert Hoover. The hotel features a collection of 181 rooms, including 123 impressive suites with its own Les Clef D’Or concierge and a dedicated private entrance. Towers Guest enjoy complimentary Continental breakfast in the Astoria Lounge. The hotel is situated within the Waldorf Astoria in midtown Manhattan, near shops, museums & the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria - TEMPORARILY CLOSED reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Of The Waldorf Astoria Hotel New York City
- Waldorf Hotel New York City
- Waldorf New York
- Waldorf Towers
- Waldorf Astoria New York City