“Hey look! Cupcakes!”

Neighbourhood: Chelsea
San Francisco, California
“Hey look! Cupcakes!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

Yeah, cupcakes are everywhere. These cupcakes are very tasty, and were greatly enjoyed.

We especially enjoyed the two-for-one "happy hour" deal that happens at the end of each day. Free cupcakes are always appreciated. :)

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“Best Red Velvet Cupcake EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2013

If I could have figured out a way to pack these up in my suitcase without risk of crushing them, I would have purchased a dozen or more. They are divine. Such a cute shop. Fun to just go look at the decorated cookies and cupcakes. Located inside Chelsea Market. Get a cupcake and then go get a glass of milk from the Ronnybrook Milk Bar and enjoy both in the courtyard dining area! YUM!

• Visited January 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Cupcakes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

So by far this place is soo unlooked, the best cupcakes I have ever had so far. I usually go for the standard vanilla (or chocolate) cupcake first and let me tell you, the cake is moist and the buttercream, oh sooo perfect, not too sweet and very light and fluffy. The sweet ratio is perfect and they hold up in the refridgerator for days and it's still awesome. I actually had to bring them home (these traveled to Hawaii) just to have my friends try them, that's how much I LOVE their cupcakes, oh yeah, they do sell cookies too :)

• Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012 via mobile

I loved Eleni's !!!!!! I'm allergic to peanuts and everything there was nut free. I had the Boston Cream donut and it was very delicious and moist. I also had a whoopie pie which was fantastic. The red velvet cupcake and the cookies are amazing. I felt like I was in wonderland.

1 Thank Jupester
New York City, New York
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

Eleni's Food is fantastic. Finding good food in the city sometimes is a task. But whenever we go to Eleni's it is just right.

Visited May 2012