“You Must Try the Cheesecake!”
Review of Junior's

Junior's
Ranked #14 of 452 Dessert in New York City
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Someone recommended this place to us and told us specifically to get cheesecake because it's the best, and they were so right!

We got 4 different cheesecakes (Cherry, blueberry, red velvet and chocolate) and they were all outstanding! I loved it!

If you like cheesecake, EAT HERE!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was a great place to eat before or after a show. The food was great and reasonably priced. I will be back to try the cheesecake next time !!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Great Food, Service, Alcohol is Served and a Convenient Stop after a Broadway Show and/or the Discovery Museum Exhibits.

1  Thank WestVillager17
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Our first meal was breakfast at Juniors in Midtown NY, the waiter was SO helpful, explaining to us how to order and how the bill worked, how to pay and tip, he made us feel so welcome and really started off our holiday on a great note. Later in our trip we went to Juniors in Grand Central had the scoop salad which was so HUGE we had to share and battled to finish, we ordered only one piece of cheesecake to share again which was the best ever.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

It is my first day in New York. I chose this restaurant as it has been crowded by 5:30pm. I ordered a steak burger (E). The size surprised me. I cannot finish it. The steak is thick but a bit dry. It would be better to have cheese or some mushroom.