Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$267
US$241
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$286/night.

Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$237
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$271
US$131
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$193
US$161
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$225
US$137
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$154
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$199
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$120
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

2,530 results
All reviewsupper west sidemuseum of natural historycentral parkamsterdam avenuenice martinnew yorklincoln centerqueen suiteattached restaurantsubway linegreat neighborhoodtwo blockstimes squarewonderful hotelcoffee makerbusiness centerhudson river
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel three times during a one year period. Last time for one week in February 2018. The hotel is big with many rooms. I got different sized rooms depending on availability, but all of them had good sizes. The interior of the rooms were not old, but to me appeared a bit old fashioned. Most of the interior is brown or beige. That however, did not matter because the rooms felt clean and spacious. The beds are good and I slept well. The hotel is situated in the upper Manhattan and feels far from the lower Manhattan, however, the subway st. at Broadway is 1 min away. I also walked from 53rd/5th av. to the hotel, which was an approximately 1 hour walk. Around the corner of the hotel, at Amsterdam, there is a good selection of popular restaurants. We had good Japanese, Vietnamese, Italian and Southern Comfort there. Close by, at Broadway/80th is the famous Zabar’s gourmet food store. 5-10 minutes away is the Natural History museum. From there you could continue through the park and reach Metropolitan museum etc. There is also a bus stop close to the hotel at Amsterdam that takes you cross town and stop close by the Metropolitan museum. There is an entrance to the café from the lobby area, they serve breakfast, but we found it expensive and at the weekends there was a waiting list. The food was only average and during the rest of the stay we chose other options in the area. The hotel gives a 10 % discount when having breakfast at the café. There were no refrigerators in the rooms, but they put one in when we asked for it. I enjoyed staying there and would not mind staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ErikaGohde
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely perfect location to travel around Manhattan, 2 minutes walk from 79th station for line 1 which took 10 minutes to get to Times Square. Staff were friendly enough, didn’t have a huge amount to do with them. I’ve read some reviews on here about rude staff, the reception and door staff were always pleasant, the lady on the concierge desk was a little frosty when we declined her help. The room was adequate, 2 double beds that were comfy, tv and ac that worked fine. The room looked out onto the street, a little noisy traffic wise but no more than you’d expect and nothing to hamper your stay. I would stay here again, probably for the location alone, it worked perfectly for us as sightseers.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lauren G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've traveled all over the world and have lived in so many hotels in my lifetime but I must say that The Lucerne Hotel is one of my top 10 favorites in the world. Well appointed, upper west side, great restaurant attached. The bellhops and doormen staff are impeccable. The front desk staff seemed confident and experienced. My room which was one of the more inexpensive rooms were comfortable, clean and more than efficient. It was nice being uptown so that when you walk onto the streets you walk into a real neighborhood. I can't say enough good things about this experience. Run don't walk to this destination.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Ichaso17
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lucerne hotel is well-placed for ease of getting around NYC, upper west side calm, walking neighborhood, many eateries, close to Central Park, 15 minute walk to the MET, hotel built 1905, has traditional feel but modern working amenities, very good staff, in house French restaurant (Nice Matin) very nice with outside option. This is now my go-to hotel in NYC.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed with my daughter and her two year old in a suite for six nights. They provided a great crib for my grandson. All of the staff were gracious and professional. The several doormen always helped me with the stroller as I came and went. The room had a sitting area with coffee, mico wave, and fridge. The adjacent large bedroom had two queen beds and plenty of room for the crib. My daughter was in town for business, and I was the in house "nanny". My grandson and I walked with the stroller everywhere. We could walk to the Museum of Natural History, Central Park, and a great playground on 77th St.

Room Tip: Our room was at the back of the hotel and away from the street. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family