NYLO New York City
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$226
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$220
US$198
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$178
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$181
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$188
US$193
US$159
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$262
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$376
US$237
Official Site
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$343
Priceline
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$299
Agoda.com
5,978 results
All reviewsupper west sidecentral parkred farmserafina restaurantgreat locationbeacon theaternew yorkmuseum of natural historylincoln centerlobby bartwo blockscomfortable bedhudson rivernyc hotelsubway stationrooms are smalltimes square
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay. Beds are wonderful, staff is very helpful and friendly. Charles the bartender always served with a smile and drinks were terrific. He's great at improvising. The rest of the staff worked equally as hard to make you feel welcome.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2014

From the time you walk in and are greeted by the doorman (Orlando and Robert), to the helpful desk clerks (Kiara and James), to the knowledgable and friendly bar staff (Charles makes homemade whipped cream for mixed drinks) your stay is relaxing in luxurious beds. This is the perfect place to stay while vacationing in NYC with all the comforts of home.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed at the NYLO for a week (end of June through beginning of July 2014) for work. The desk staff and guys at the door (Jessie, Roberto) were very accomodating and helpful. My room was clean and quiet with nice corner windows. The bed was super comfortable and I had free wifi in my room. In the lobby there is a bar, living room area with computers, another area with couches and chairs for watching the World Cup! People were always hanging out down there relaxing and visiting. The best thing for me was the location, 2 blocks from the subway station and 3 blocks from Central Park on the upper west side. I was a woman traveling alone and always felt safe. There is a CVS right across the way, Westside market across the street and down just a bit. Tons of cafes, stores, etc. just a short walk away and the 1 line subway. They'll store your luggage if you have a late flight as I did. I'll definitely stay at the NYLO again when I return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Perfect for the young & young at heart (I am 70). Staff were sincerely friendly, helpful. Amenities filled all my needs. Room 803 was the quietest I've ever had in NYC. Mattress comfortable, everything was clean. Room was small but adequate (could walk around bed, no room for easy chair). Decor is clean-cut, walls slightly too dark for the environment, but room is cheerful enough. A/c worked, fan was a bit noisy; windows can be opened if you prefer real air. Only negatives: Rock music in lobby is too loud. Receptionist at arrival needs to improve - tried to serve another guest when it was my turn. Overall a positive experience & I would stay here again.

Room Tip: 803 is quiet, fine for solo traveler, bit small but adequate for two
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We found the location convenient to markets for grabbing quick meals at all hours of the day. The staff was very helpful (umbrellas, opening doors and helping with just about anything). The lobby and rooms have a comfortable, hip vibe. The floors in the rooms are a laminate grey hardwood and it was easy to see the floors and corners were clean. I liked being able to walk barefoot on the floors and know they are clean. I do not do go barefoot in a carpeted hotel room. Thermostat kept the room nice and cool (it is July!). Keurig coffee maker in the room is nice. The mattresses were the type that do not jiggle when your spouse moves or gets in/out of bed. (Reminded me of the ads for a mattress where they put a glass of water on the mattress and had someone get in/out of the bed and the glass didn't spill.) Very comfortable mattresses with clean white linens. The hotel is near the fire department, but the sirens never woke me.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel