NYLO New York City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$200
  • Pool
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$232
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$188
US$308
US$274
US$347
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$232
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$444
US$412
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$243
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$171
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
5,909 results
All reviewsupper west sidecentral parkred farmserafina restaurantgreat locationbeacon theaternew yorkmuseum of natural historylincoln centerlobby bartwo blockscomfortable bedhudson rivernyc hotelsubway stationrooms are smalltimes square
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was very pleased with the design of the hotel The local bar was fantastic. I could do my work there and get a drink and hear piano. Staff was friendly and efficient. I am a New yorkeer who spent some time in the hotel before I bought a condo As NYC standards go I though it was a great place to stay. I will visit the bar again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eugenia S, General Manager at NYLO New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear 141kimw,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us! Thank you for contributing your feedback of your stay. I am happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations and you had a comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your compliments regarding the hotel's services, product and recognition of our staff! Your comments will be shared with our entire team so they may be properly addressed.

I am pleased to note that you will consider returning to NYLO NYC!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We are two couples visiting New York for the first time and can totally recommend the Nylo - great atmosphere and the location is perfect! The beds are so comfortable and it has the added bonus of offering balconies. Central park is 2 mins walk away and Broadway is the great way to all the main attractions of NYC.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kerry1965
Eugenia S, General Manager at NYLO New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Kerry1965,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us! Thank you for contributing your feedback of your stay. I am extremely happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations and you had a comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your compliments regarding the hotel's services and product. Your comments will be shared with our entire team so they may be properly addressed.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great hotel, friendly staff that remember your name. Cool location. Just need a cooler or better yet, rooms ought to have refridgerators in them. It is so expensive to eat in NYC and there are so many mini-marts around this area/location to grab and store food items, it would be a huge savings in at least 2 meals a day. Especially to store leftovers! We are going back next week.

1  Thank Daniel S

Dear Daniel S,

I am pleased to note that you will consider returning to NYLO NYC!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Loved the location and decor of NYLO NYC - the urban detail of this hotel on the upper West side clearly make this an excellent choice for your stay. Try the attached LOCL bar and Serafina Restaurant.

2  Thank drmaureen

Dear drmaureen,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us! Thank you for contributing your feedback of your stay. I am pleased to note that you enjoyed the hotel overall.Thank you for your wonderful note on the hotel's services and product. Your comments and feedback will be shared with our entire team so they may be properly addressed.

I am happy to note that you enjoyed the LOCL bar and Serafina restaurant!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Staff were extremely helpful and accommodating, hotel was very clean and well maintained, room was great size for a hotel in New York and has all the amenities you could need during your stay. Conveniently located across the streets are a pharmacy and market as well as lots of shopping and a few good restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Jeanine B,

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us! Thank you for contributing your feedback of your stay. I am extremely happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations and you had a comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your compliments regarding the hotel's services, product and recognition of our staff! Your comments will be shared with our entire team so they may be properly addressed.