The Bentley Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$200
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Fitness centre
US$189
US$159
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$262
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$188
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$320
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
4,263 results
All reviewseast riverqueensboro bridgesloan ketteringroosevelt islandfdr drivenew yorkrooftop restaurantnearest subwaythe ritzfront desk staffcentral parklobby barjunior suitecorner roomfew blockshigher floorstreet noise
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Came down for the superbowl. This place is perfect . 2nd time I have stayed. This is my go to accommodations when I come to New York. the staff are great and make you feel at home. Highly recomended..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
John S, General Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Hello Chad M,

Thank you for your loyalty to The Bentley Hotel! Too bad your Broncos took a "beating" and quite honestly, didn't even show up for the game. I can only imagine, however, how amazing Superbowl Blvd. was and the festivities associated with it.

We thank you for sharing your perfect experience with us on our Trip Advisor page and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I loved my stay at this beautiful, friendly and well located hotel. The staff was incredibly helpful and kind to me. I was treated like royalty by Jose, Roopesh, John, Chelsea and Robert. They made what was going to be a difficult trip for me into a pleasure. I loved my room, I loved the views but I especially loved the staff. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting New York. If I could give it more stars, I would.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank LASR01
John S, General Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Hello LASRO1,

The team here is thrilled that you had such a great experience with us. Thank you for the individual "shour-outs" to Jose, Roopesh, John, Chelsea and Robert. Together, the team really does excel in customer service and this is their ultimate goal.

We do sincerely look forward to a return visit from you, in the near future. We wish you nothing but the best, between now and then!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Me and my wife stayed in the Bentley Hotel for 3 night from the January 28th - 1st Feb 2014. The hotel was excellent and provided everything we needed during our stay.

The hotel is on 62nd Street which was a 25/30 minute walk to Times Square and sites around this area and a 5 minute walk to Bloomingdales and Madison Avenue. We both enjoy a walk so was glad we didn't stay close to Times Square because it enabled to us to see parts of New York we wouldn't have seen if we had stayed close to Times Square.

We had breakfast at Ritz Dinner (just 1 block from the hotel) everyday which was excellent and gave us the authentic american diner experience.

The staff at the hotel were great and the view from the 15th floor over Queesborough bridge was excellent.

Would stay here again if we are to visit New York again.

Room Tip: Ask for room on high floor when booking
1  Thank graeme k

Hello graeme k,

Thank you for posting your near perfect experience, on our Trip Advisor page! Providing this type of experience is our ultimate goal and it lays the groundwork for establishing a loyal guest of The Bentley Hotel!

It is apparent that we have acheived this with you and look forward to your return visit to The Bentley, in the future. Until then, we wish you and your wife, all the best!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Once again the Bentley Hotel Staff made my hotel stay absolutely fabulous and unforgettable. I titled my review How "Suite" It is because I was fortunate enough to be upgraded to the King Suite from a Junior Suite (which is also amazing). Nevertheless, the King Suite was just simply beautiful. The view was mesmerizing, the common area and bedroom were comfortable, roomy, clean and just all around romantic. From the moment I entered the hotel, I was treated as if I were a queen. The entire staff displayed such care and concern for my every need. I highly recommend this hotel. Every time I come to NYC, I stay at the Bentley. The price is unbelievable as well. They really should charge more, but that will just be our "little" secret. Try it once and you will be a life-long Hotel Bentley Customer....

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Jacqueline M

Hello Jacqueline M,

Thank you so very much for your kind words about your recent Bentley experience! We strive to treat all of our guests like royalty and we are thrilled that we acheived this with you. It is very rewarding when reading reviews such as yours, and it truly does motivate the team here to take service delivery, to the next level!

Thanks again, and we look forward to your next stay at The Bentley Hotel!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

A very nice boutique style hotel in the upper east side of Manhatten. The rooms are clean and modern and the bed was extremely large and comfortable which is just what you need following a busy day seeing the amazing sights of New York. The location is okay providing you don't mind walking 10/15 mins to the nearest subway station or getting a cab to Times Square area etc although this cost did add up during our trip. You can walk to Central Park in around 20/25 mins - walking wasn't the preferred mode of travel for us as we visited during the sub zero temperatures from the winter storms in January. in warmer weather this wouldn't have been so much of an issue.

The staff were all friendly and polite. We didn't use the restaurant so are unable to comment but the lobby bar I felt could have been better as the soft drinks were served in plastic cups - not what I would expect from a 4 star hotel....

The extra cost for the in-room tea/coffee facilities is a bit tight and there is no complimentary alternative but I already knew this was going to be the case from other reviews on Trip Advisor. We also paid extra for the Wifi, which again I feel should have been complimentary, at least in the lobby area.

Overall I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors would be best. We stayed on the 6th so had a slightly obstructed view of the bridge and river.

Hello Chris E,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Bentley and for sharing your experience on our Trip Advisor page. Your feedback is much appreciated and we are very happy to see that overall, you had a very good experience, with us.

We do hope that The Bentley is in your future travel plans, when visiting New York next, and we look forward to that opportunity.