This is literally my least favourite "hotel" (it's a "timeshare" according to staff, hotel literature....).
Location is AMAZING.
Beds, once you've moved rooms once or twice, AREN'T BAD.
Consistent hot water, sometimes.
Flat screen TVs with some CABLE channels!
Cleaning staff are really nice. Actually. They were a highlight of this otherwise terrible place.
Staff are the most rude, unhelpful, and inhospitable excuses for "hotel" staff (or timeshare staff, pick one) that I have ever met.
They'll send you to a terrible room first, usually between the 2nd to 4th floor. DONT FALL FOR IT. Go down and ask for another room, then they'll show you to somewhere you can actually stay. The first room will reek of paint, musk and will feature the lumpiest beds ever. Room is also very loud, near the ground noises, walls are paper thin.
The elevators are hilariously terrible, especially during check in. Get ready to use some back area work elevator to get to your room.
Bottom line, don't stay here unless you get a huge discount or pay through disney or whatever.
STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can enjoy true quality at affordable rates in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Luxury suites with European style kitchenettes, concierge services and valet parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your The Manhattan Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manhattan Club Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Club Suites
- Manhattan Club Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Club Nyc
- Manhatten Club