This was my first time in New York and I wanted stay in Irish Hotel, as my O/H fussy eater. Our room was good size and in front of building, that night I couldn't sleep with noise of traffic outside. I was offered a new room on ninth floor, the room was much bigger and quieter. The breakfast selection was good, We had the French toast with caramelised banana it was delicious. Hotel very clean and staff lovely. We spoke to Garfield in lobby and he recommend where to eat and what attractions to visit which was very helpful, we where also able purchase bus tickets and organise trips from him. We visited the Woodbury Outlet Shopping Centre which was brilliant. The hotel is near Grand Central Station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel