I've been coming back to this hotel for years now, my first choice in NYC: you can't ask for a better location, walking distance to many mid-town attractions and minutes away from metro stations, going all over the metropolitan area. The rooms are modernly designed, comfortable beds, large, well equiped bathroom. One of the big advantages is the continental breakfast included in the room price: fresh, generous, just the right stuff to get you started for another day in this wonderful city! The only thing I would change there is the amenties brand- it is top end and satisfactory, however I am personally really not fond of that citrusy scent of the products they seem to stick with since I first stayed ther 4-5 years ago.. Nevertheless, this doesn't stop me from making every effort to stay there every time I get to NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York