We stayed at the hotel for five days in May and this was our second time in NY. We particularly wanted to stay in the Grand Central area as it is a bit quieter than other parts of NY. We were not disappointed. Room was at the front of the hotel overlooking the road. We requested a high floor room, which we got. (Unfortunately the room number was 911 which was a bit poignant after visiting Ground Zero.) Staff were friendly and room very clean. Location is ideal for sightseeing the city. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Breakfast at Blooms, corner Lexington and 40th, is brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York