Four days in New York (including Independence Day!) for a very reasonable price. Nice room with a very comfortable, big bed, and kept very clean by the staff. The reception staff were very friendly, and even checked in for, and printed my boarding passes when the time came. My only little niggle would be that Wifi was only available for free in the in the lobby, else it was around $15 a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel provides warm Irish hospitality in an elegant atmosphere. Situated on East 44th Street directly opposite Grand Central Terminal and close to Times Square, our location puts you in the middle of almost everything New York City has to offer. Our highly personalized service and very comfortable rooms and suites offer a great option for your next business trip, weekend getaway or family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fitzpatrick Grand Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Grand Central
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York