Washington Jefferson Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$364
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$220
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$262
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$299
Agoda.com
1,943 results
All reviewswj hotelgreat locationtimes squarenew yorkpetite roomcentral parkhell's kitchenrooms are smallthe theater districtquiet streetsingle roomwithin walking distancefront desk staffaround the cornerstandard roomfew blockssubway station
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I spent two and a half days recently in New York, and stayed at the Washington Jefferson Hotel, on 51st St, New York City. I found the hotel to be in an excellent situation for central New York, the staff were extremely kind and helpful to a new traveler to their city. The hotel is within easy walking distance of Times Square and the Rockefeller Center, also there are numerous restaurants within easy reach of the hotel, and the local tourist center is only about two blocks away. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Wallalby
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Washington Jefferson was a GREAT hotel to stay at. I stayed in the SINGLE QUEEN BEDDED ROOM. In some reviews, people complain about the bathroom being small and no space in the bedroom. This is true if you're planning on throwing a bridal shower in your hotel room. However, I was only there for two days and I need somewhere clean to sleep and shower, so I had plenty of space. The staff was friendly, my room & bathroom were neat and clean (and I'm a total clean freak), & check-in/check-out was fast and easy. I would definitely stay there again if I visit New York and would recommend it in a heartbeat. I gave it 4 stars because I don't think 5 stars is appropriate for a non-luxury hotel and because my room didn't have a fridge or microwave.

Room Tip: My room was facing the street, so it was noisy, but I enjoyed the New York noise. You may want to request a quieter room if you need peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 82Tee
Reviewed 31 August 2014

We had a great stay here at the Washington Jefferson and will definitely return again one day. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is great for getting around the city too. I recommend this as a great base to explore NYC from!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Disadvantageous:
-Expensive parking. You can fin a cheaper one.
- No refrigerator. You have to ask for it.
- No toothpaste. You have to ask for it.
- Expensive Services.
- No Breakfast.
- Not Hot Water. You have to go to fitting room to get the hot water.
- Bathroom water had a problem. It was interesting that they asked me that I would like to fix it !!!!!
- You can not sleep at night. Completely noisy.

Advantageous:
- Good Place
- It is clean

I recommend to get a motel around Manhattan not in New York. It is much more better and cheaper. I did it four years ago and it was much more better and cheaper.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AK1361
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Washington Jefferson is a good hotel.
It is close to some subway stations and close to Times Square too.
The hotel is clean and the staff good and pleasure. It is great if you want to visit New York and enjoy your holiday.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo