My mum & I had 9 nights stay here & we loved staying here!! The staff were very friendly & our room was very spacious & clean! The housekeeping staff were very pleasant & friendly too. It's in a fantastic location, just minutes walk to Times Square & subways are just around the corner. We have been to NY many times before (we are from Australia!) & we have now found the perfect hotel to stay!!! I would now not stay anywhere else if I was reassured of one thing prior to my arrival........
So why have I rated it a 4 out of 5?? I requested in my booking a room on a higher floor as I read in some reviews the noise experienced in the lower levels from the subway that obviously runs straight underneath the hotel. We were given a room on the 5th floor & we were at first overwhelmed with the regular noise of the subway. We were out all day & not getting in until late at night so the noise/rumbling only affected us during the night. We got use to it after a while so we didn't let it ruin our very enjoyable stay here!!
We would absolutely stay here again as we loved it, (& I would definitely recommend it to all my family & friends), but only if we were guaranteed a room on a much higher level than 5!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime Times Square location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is a modern hotel with best Times Square location that is steps from Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, famous 42nd Street and much more. Located on Eighth Avenue at 48th Street in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is in the midst of New York City’s best restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and shopping. Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is walking distance to all major subway lines, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, the Museum of Modern Art, Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal plus is convenient to all (3) area airports.The hotel features 369 oversized, contemporary-styled guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include Pigalle Restaurant and Lounge (a 1950’s style Paris café that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner), XVI Rooftop Lounge (the only Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan with a rooftop bar!), evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York
- Times Square Hilton Garden Inn
- New York City Hilton