Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$503
US$365
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$232
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$188
  • Restaurant
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$211
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$232
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$243
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$171
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$225
US$189
  • Bar/Lounge
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
Travelocity
US$187
US$157
7,639 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumfire stationnew yorkfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice in second half of 2013 and the location and facilities are both very nice. I wish the bathrooms were slightly larger and the showers had doors rather than curtains, but I guess that is typical for a NYC hotel.

On my first visit, I had flight complications and the front desk woman told me they could take the first night off my tab since I was stuck in Atlanta. I knew this was not the norm, so I was very impressed. When the front desk later insisted they charge me for the unused night, I called my group sales contact and she compensated me with a certificate for 2 free nights good for 1 year.

They are clearly committed to making things right and I look forward to staying at this location again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank rmenges1
Joanna B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Dear rmenges1,
Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay with us. I am happy that we were able to take care of your challenges in the satisfactory way and I hope that we will get a chance to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Brilliant staff great location good size rooms and a fantastic pigelle restaurant. We had come from 4 nights in a 5 star hotel in the vegas strip and we loved this hotel. You will not fault this place everybody working there is so helpful we will be back next year.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brian c

Dear brian c,
I am so happy that we were able to create a memorable experience for you and you found our staff being helpful. We will look forward to your stay next year!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

We were pleasantly surprised at the great value and location of this hotel when we made a last minute trip to see Newsies in NYC last summer. It was close to subway locations and right in the heart of Times Square/Broadway. The staff was very friendly and the hotel room was so quiet even though we were right above a very busy street. Well definitely stay here any time we come to New York for a quick weekend getaway!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 4fromatl

Dear 4fromatl,
I’m happy that your last minute stay with us turned out to be a pleasant experience and you enjoyed location and the hotel. We will look forward to your next stay with us real soon!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Have stayed here in the past and loved it. Stayed here on Dec. 15 and found the staff to be inattentive. Arrived before room was ready and wanted to store bags, the attendant at desk waved his hand in the direction of three men and said a name of someone that would help us. One was on a personal phone so I asked one of the other ones to store our bags. Seemed like it was a bit of trouble for him but did comply. Returned later to check in, same thing to retrieve ours bags with a whole different crew. Another wave of the arm to direct me to someone to retrieve our bags. Since I am a honors member I was given a voucher for a bottle of water in the store located in the lobby. Clerk was on a personal phone, asked him which water was complimentary and with another wave of an arm in the direction of the water I found what I was looking for. He said nothing and just took my voucher and continued his personal conversation on his phone.
With that being said this is still a great room in a great location. Managers- please train your staff to be more inviting! This was the only issue we had with this property. Room, cleanliness, toiletries, morning tea and coffee were top notch! But staff turned this property into just average.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patti C

Dear Cookieburns,
Thank you for taking time to submit your review and share comments on your recent stay with us. I a very disappointed to learn that on your previous stay was much better experience than this one. I am sorry that our staff did not make you feel welcome this time and I want to assure you that your comments will be address with my team members. We strive to make our guests feel like home and I’m sorry that we dropped the ball this time. I’m happy however to know that room cleanliness and amenities were to your satisfaction.
I hope that you will give us another chance and stay with us in the future. I encourage you to contact me prior your next trip to make sure that this time we make it a memorable stay.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

An absolutely superb experience. Very friendly staff, ideal location (especially for theatregoers like us), and large comfortable room with a decent view. The thing that was most surprising to me was how quiet it was. While there was the inevitable noise of trucks backing up, construction, and garbage pickups, for the most part, it was as silent as the tomb -- with one unfortunate exception: the doors just -want- to slam. If you can take precautions to close them quietly, you're okay, but unfortunately, some folks just didn't want to take precautions. (Oh, and the hotel could benefit from using "Do Not Disturb" signs that don't fall off the door handles.) Overall, one of the best hotel experiences I've had, especially in New York.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Joanna B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear dsikula,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience with other travelers. I am happy to hear that your stay was a superb experience and that you found our staff being friendly. It’s great to know that hotel location was convenient and that the comfort of the rooms was to your like. I am sorry that the noise from the slamming doors disturbed your peace but it’s good that it did not impact your overall stay.
I hope that we will get a chance to welcome you back on your next trip to NYC.