The hotel is located 1 block from Broadway/Times Square. Perfect location for a city trip in New York. Hotel is in walking distance (10 minutes, straight on 8th ave.) from Penn station. We had a room on the 10th floor, and didn't have any problems with noise from the streets. But, we slept wih the windows closed (winter). Bed's are confortable, as the whole room. Spacy, clean and almost new I suppose. WiFi signal is excellent and free. For breakfast you can go to the restaurant next door, but in the area arround the hotel are many breakfast facilities (Pret / Starbucks / restaurants / Pick a Bagel etc.). It's in the middle of Manhatten, so most interested places are reachable by foot. In case the underground is needed, there's a subway nearby.
For dinner go 1 avenue further (9th. ave) for nice and good restaurants.
Staff is excellent, kind and helpfull. Only 1 complain; It was not possible to get an extra duvet. This is the first time in my life a hotel where I stay is not able to provide me an extra duvet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime Times Square location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is a modern hotel with best Times Square location that is steps from Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, famous 42nd Street and much more. Located on Eighth Avenue at 48th Street in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is in the midst of New York City’s best restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and shopping. Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is walking distance to all major subway lines, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, the Museum of Modern Art, Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal plus is convenient to all (3) area airports.The hotel features 369 oversized, contemporary-styled guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include Pigalle Restaurant and Lounge (a 1950’s style Paris café that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner), XVI Rooftop Lounge (the only Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan with a rooftop bar!), evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York
- Times Square Hilton Garden Inn
- New York City Hilton