This hotel was ideally located for our stay in NYC - perfect for
Times Square and all the sights. Gray Line tour office is just across the road which is handy for tickets and tours, loads of restaurants nearby. I had a Kingsize bed in a recently refurbished room - it had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, TV - everything you could need, free WiFi. The room was great size and everywhere was clean and well maintained. We were room only so the complimentary Starbucks coffee and tea in the foyer every morning was handy. The hotel had a laid back feel and I really enjoyed my stay. My fridge was not working on arrival but it was replaced within an hour or so of reporting it.
We were on the eighth floor and the noise levels were fine - you could still hear the street noise but it was not a problem, the subway could be heard rumbling away but nothing to keep me awake and I like it quiet to sleep. I would not have wanted to be any lower than the eighth floor.
The only minor point we had was whilst we were waiting for our shuttle to the airport we asked for assistance to ring the shuttle company to check our times- we couldn't get through on our mobiles and reception refused to ring for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime Times Square location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is a modern hotel with best Times Square location that is steps from Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, famous 42nd Street and much more. Located on Eighth Avenue at 48th Street in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is in the midst of New York City’s best restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and shopping. Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is walking distance to all major subway lines, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, the Museum of Modern Art, Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal plus is convenient to all (3) area airports.The hotel features 369 oversized, contemporary-styled guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include Pigalle Restaurant and Lounge (a 1950’s style Paris café that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner), XVI Rooftop Lounge (the only Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan with a rooftop bar!), evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York
- Times Square Hilton Garden Inn
- New York City Hilton