Hilton Garden Inn Times Square
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$191
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$340
US$323
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$148
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$334
US$298
Agoda.com
7,699 results
All reviewstimes squarepigalle restaurantgreat locationfood emporiumfire stationnew yorkfridge and microwaveattached restaurantcentral parkaround the cornerthe theater districtwithin walking distancerestaurant rowstreet noisehell's kitchenhigher floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We chose this hotel because of its proximity to the the theaters and its positive reviews on Trip Advisor. Another reason, I try to stay at an HGI when I travel is because of the complimentary breakfast. This HGI only offered complimentary breakfast to its Hilton Honors Diamond members, and I was unaware of this until our first morning there. When I made the reservation I was told that there was complimentary breakfast for hotel guests. So I was unhappy learning that breakfast was not a part of our cost. The hotel was clean and comfortable, which is as it should have been for what we had to pay ($360 per night); however, the bathroom was too small. The staff was pleasant and helpful but I did not appreciate the solicitations by the Hilton Grand Vacation representatives as soon as we left the registration desk, especially after a harrowing ride on one of the airport shuttles.
Also. were we told that there were no rooms with two beds on the upper floors and because we needed two beds we were relegated to a room on one of the lower floors where the sounds of the subway audible, so much so that the hotel provides free earplugs!!
I don't know that I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Joanna B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Good Day eslywi,
I would like to personally thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am happy to learn that location of the hotel was convenient to your needs and you found comfort and cleanliness of out rooms to your satisfaction. I understand your disappointment in regards to complimentary breakfast however our hotel is a bit different than other Hilton Garden Inns. Many hotels in New York City don’t own restaurant or parking garage but work with separate companies to better serve their guests and provide them with those particular services.
Our hotel has 2 different types of rooms with 2 Queen Beds. Standard rooms are located from the 2nd to the 5th floor and Deluxe rooms are located from the 6th till the 12th. I am sorry that this time we were unable to accommodate you with room on a higher floor.
If you decide to give us another chance, feel free to contact me and I will make sure that this time your stay will be a memorable experience!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The Hilton was very convenient, centrally located in the heart of the city Times Square and The theaters are within walking distance. We were treated very well and the rooms were very comfortable. Exactly what I was expecting with no disappointments. The trip was Fantastic! The Bellman "Charles" was very nice and helpful to us. New Yorkers are very friendly, we'll be back.

Room Tip: We were upgraded to 2 beds, just ask the staff for anything you like, if they can help you, they will.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
TennileB, Director of Guest Experience at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Rob W,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Our goal is to provide all guests with a “perfect 10” experience, and I am thrilled to learn we accomplished this with your stay, and that you received everything you expected without disappointment! We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Best,
Tennile Boyd
Director of Guest Experience
Tennile.boyd@hilton.com
646.710.5713

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Brilliant hotel! Staff are friendly, room very comfortable and clean, location is perfect.

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 8 days in May 2014. I emailed beforehand to request a high-floor room. When we arrived we were told we'd been allocated a room on the top floor! Yay! We had a fantastic view of the Hudson River and we saw some beautiful sunsets. The room was newly decorated, large and had everything we could need. The microwave was very handy. The local delis make meals on site that are microwavable, lovely quality, not like microwavable meals here in the UK! Plus they are great value for money. Perfect when your feet are so sore from sightseeing you cannot make it out for dinner! The food in NYC is amazing! …Great quality, every cuisine you can imagine and great value for money.

The room, although on the 15th floor was still a little noisy (I live in a very quiet village, so I'm used to complete silence at night) ...but after the unbelievably tiring days we had, the sirens and taxi horns were no match for my need for sleep! The bed was very very comfortable and HUGE!

The hotel is perfectly placed for all the sights; Times Square, The Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Broadway, 5th Avenue shopping… All within walking distance. We used the subway quite a few times (I was a little apprehensive at first) but I can honestly say I felt safer in NYC than I do in London. I thoroughly recommend the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, based on a WW2 aircraft carrier, totally brilliant... The guided tour of Concorde was a highlight for an aviation fan like me, the grin still hasn't left my face! The hop-on, hop off bus tour is also worth doing as is the cruise around Manhattan island (takes about 3 hours), the view of the Statue of Liberty is great from the boat too.

We chose the B&B option at Pigalle (the restaurant adjoining the Hilton), which is definitely worth doing. The buffet breakfast was great; fresh omelettes, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, waffles, pancakes, croissants, yoghurt, fruit, I could go on… It was great to have a large breakfast at the hotel (or next to it) and then we could tackle the day full and happy! We noted it was full of locals, not tourists which is always a good sign.

We fell in love with the city and we're planning our return to the Hilton Garden Inn already. A holiday of a lifetime and this hotel was the cherry on top of the cake - brilliant!

Room Tip: Ask nicely for a high floor overlooking 8th Ave
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank New_Forest_Donkey

Hello there New_Forest_Donkey and thank you so much for an awesome review! It’s wonderful to know that our goal to provide our guests with experience that exceeds their expectations was accomplished during your stay!

We will be looking forward to welcome you back one day!

Until Next Time!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Love the convenient district location, but just enough away from the biggest crowds. Parking adjacent to hotel on one side and good restaurant for breakfast right next door on the other. Easy access to the West Side Highway. Rooms are bigger than most comparably priced hotels, beds are very comfortable, bathrooms are very adequate. Would happily go back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Bill M,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us. It’s great to know that your stay with us was a pleasant experience and you enjoyed every aspect of it.

We will be looking forward to your future reservations!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This hotel is perfect location for Times Square, Broadway, and 5th Ave sightseeing. Very convenient to everything. We stayed here for 2 nights and were on the 14th floor. I was pleasantly surprised how quiet it was at night considering that there is a fire station next door. The room was a good size for New York, but the bathroom was tiny. Not too much of a big deal and enough to serve its purpose. We got the bed and breakfast package, and breakfast is served in the restaurant downstairs. I have to say, I wasn't expecting it but the buffet was amazing. I highly recommend it. Simple, but tasty. I will definitely book this hotel again for a future visit to New York and highly recommend it if you need a no muss, no fuss hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi there sortiz and thank you for taking time to review our hotel. It’s great to hear that hotel location was convenient to all your sightseeing destinations and that the room was to your satisfaction. I am happy that you also enjoyed dining experience in Pigalle.
We will be looking forward to welcome you back one day!