8,183 results
All reviews times square pigalle restaurant great location food emporium new york fire station fridge and microwave around the corner central park the theater district within walking distance restaurant row hell's kitchen street noise higher floor would definitely stay here again broadway show
Reviewed 14 June 2018

This hotel location is excellent. One block to Times Square,walked to Central Park and Rockefeller Square. Very nice stay,staff was nice and friendly. Right across the street is the Times Square diner go there for breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Maria Isabel A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that exceeds your expectations.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Shanekia was in charge of The Store this morning, great attitude, great service, hard working, knows her business. She does a terrific job representing your hotel and embodies what service is all about! Thanks

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

As the Rooms Manager of the hotel I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest next time you come to New York City.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This hotel needs some work as it's getting a little worn. My room was not as clean as I would have liked. There was only one non-decaf Keurig coffee.
I was disappointed at the lack of help we received in getting a taxi upon departure.
I left a message for the manager and never received a call.
This has been our go-to NYC hotel for years. We'll probably look at the HGI on 37th or 54th before trying other hotel chains.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Maria Isabel A, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that exceeds your expectations. I would like to apologize for those inconvenients during your stay and please give us another chance to make it right for you!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We chose this property based on it's location, and we are so glad we did! Literally from the moment we pulled up Charles, and the rest of the staff were stepping over themselves to take care of us. Charles happily helped my wife and girls unload our luggage while I took care of the car service. When I started to enter I saw my girls laughing and trying to answer the riddle he was giving them in order to enter the hotel. The rest of our stay the girls were trying to stump him with their own riddles.

The concierge service was excellent, helped us find some great deals on tickets, and dinners. They even helped us arrange a car service to the airport that was $15 less than the car service I was planning to use.

Our room was very clean, and everything was working perfectly.

The location is perfect. One block from time square, and less than a 10 minute walk to the shows we were seeing. Kinky boots, and Waitress. Great access to the subway, and metro transportation. I've already recommended this property to my friends and I would suggest you stay here also!!

Huge thanks to the Hilton Garden Inn Times square team!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Whether you're in town for B'way shows or not, this is a perfect location (48-49th) within the district without being in the center of the crowds. Awesome welcoming by DAVON, who was very helpful in making certain room change was acceptable to me and what hotel had to offer in my range. THANK you Davon. Lovely clean/updated room with crisp linens and comfy bed. Surprisingly quiet at night (and day) and my two night stay exceeded expectations. Very Easy access to E and 1 trains which I used frequently to get to cross town and uptown and Forest Hills. For a clean room, great staff, reasonably priced in Times Square, this is the place. No frills (which was anticpated) but my stay exceeded expectations. When I return to NYC, I will return to Hilton Garden Inn on 8th Ave and 48 th.

• Trip type: Travelled solo