We had a King bed room, stayed two nights. If you've stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn or Hampton Inn before, you'll know what to expect. Comfortable bed, clean room, large room for NYC, well located for tourists in the heart of the Theater District and Times Square. Guest Services upon request provided a nice birthday surprise for my spouse (cupcake and goodie bag). Great customer service, no lines, no problems, fast elevators, climate control works, etc. We did not try the restaurant next door. Plenty of diners/eateries/bars/subway stops/clothing shops/shoe stores/etc near by.
No real negatives, the bathroom is a bit small, don't expect two folks to operate in it at the same time. Some noise from the street, but you're near Times Square, you have to expect that. It's not a unique hotel, not especially beautiful or interesting, it's a Hilton Garden Inn and looks like every other Hilton Garden Inn, but that's not a criticism, just if you want a boutique, you're not in the right ballpark.
I'd recommend it to anyone wanting a big, clean, comfortable room in a great location for tourists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime Times Square location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is a modern hotel with best Times Square location that is steps from Broadway theaters, Restaurant Row, TKTS discount theater ticket booth, famous 42nd Street and much more. Located on Eighth Avenue at 48th Street in the heart of Times Square, the hotel is in the midst of New York City’s best restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and shopping. Hilton Garden Inn Times Square is walking distance to all major subway lines, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Carnegie Hall, the Museum of Modern Art, Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority Bus Terminal plus is convenient to all (3) area airports.The hotel features 369 oversized, contemporary-styled guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include Pigalle Restaurant and Lounge (a 1950’s style Paris café that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner), XVI Rooftop Lounge (the only Hilton Garden Inn in Manhattan with a rooftop bar!), evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Times Square Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York
- Times Square Hilton Garden Inn
- New York City Hilton