Moderne Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Da Vinci Hotel(New York City)
Courtyard(New York City)
View Hotel
Ameritania Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
Dream Midtown(New York City)
  • Restaurant
WestHouse Hotel New York(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
The Manhattan Club(New York City)
1,997 results
All reviewsguest loungecentral parknew yorkgreat locationtimes squarefire escapesmall hotelbrick wallsecond floor loungecolumbus circlecupcakesfree coffeehell's kitchenjunior suitefront desk stafflincoln centerking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Perfect location
Nice and helpful staff
Perfect room, small, but everthing was great and comfortable beds.

Only negative is that the room had no view, just a brick wall, but we didnt expect any view.

Takes only 5-10 minutes to times square and to central park by walking.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
andreas n, Director of Operations at Moderne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Kristoffer R,

Thank you for your wonderful review on Tripadvisor. Thank you, also, for mentioning our staff who always strive for excellence in customer service !

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Myself and three other women stayed at the Moderne for three nights. I honestly have to say that I have never encountered hotel staff that were as friendly or knowledgeable as the staff at The Moderne. Robbie was amazing. He gave us great restaurant ideas. I felt like he was a friend by the time we were leaving. All of the other front desk staff were accommodating to our many requests which we very much appreciated. Andreas was also very helpful and went out of his way to ensure that all of our needs were met. The Lounge with all day refreshments was a great bonus. It provided a comfortable place for our group to meet for pre-dinner drinks. The location was perfect for walking to Central Park and other attractions. I will definitely recommend The Moderne to anyone going to New York City. Thanks so much for your exceptional customer service!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
andreas n, Director of Operations at Moderne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Bonnie A,

Thank you for your glowing review on Tripadvisor ! I am delighted that our staff was able to make your "Girls Getaway" extra special.

We look forward to welcoming you all back in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

From the moment you walked in they made you feel welcomed! We had an early flight so we got into the city far before check in. They were very friendly and offered us to freshen up and enjoy the lounge. Maps and attractions of the city were gladly offered. Upon leaving they hailed a cab in the rain and carried out our bags. Good trip from beginning to end... Would very much recommend it!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank LoveToTravel101401

Dear Carmell956,

Thank you for your wonderful review on Tripadvisor,

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed at the Moderne in May for 4 nights. Great staff especially Angel. Hotel is in a great situation, rooms although small have everything we needed. Very clean too. Big plus is the coffee and cake in the morning and also the availability of tea, coffee and water all day is great. 1 slight problem was the lack of replacement shower gel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear happydaysscot,

Thank you for your wonderful review of The Moderne on Tripadvisor !

My staff will be delighted to read your comments. I am especially pleased to see that you enjoyed our Guest Lounge and it's 24-hour complimentary tea, flavored water, coffee, hot chocolate and fruits. I am also glad to read that you took advantage of our complimentary cake in the morning.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We loved our stay at the Moderne... especially the staff! Andreas and the whole staff were so friendly and helpful to us. We really appreciated how they went out of their way for us. Thank you! I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tricia P,

Thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor. I am so happy to see that our staff was able to make your stay in NYC that much more enjoyable. I can not wait to share your kind words with our team.

We look forward to your next stay with us. Please feel free to contact me directly at gm@modernehotelnyc.com so that I can assist in your next booking.