Moderne Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$200
  • Pool
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$188
US$308
US$274
US$347
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$232
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$444
US$412
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$243
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$267
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$203
US$171
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$170
  • Fitness centre
1,998 results
All reviewsguest loungecentral parknew yorkgreat locationtimes squarefire escapesmall hotelbrick wallsecond floor loungecolumbus circlecupcakesfree coffeehell's kitchenjunior suitefront desk stafflincoln centerking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I would like to thank the personnel at the Moderne Hotel for making our stay impeccable: always ready to make us feel welcome, your tips on parking and going-out were very helpful. The room might seem a little small (we are in NYC after all!), but it is very modern, stylish, quiet and clean. I have to admit, as a couple who has travelled to New York City various times, my boyfriend and I were both pleasantly surprised by our new discovery. Located near Central Park, 5th avenue, Times Square and Top of the Rock are all a few minutes away. And if you want to adventure yourself further away, the Subway station is around the corner. I cannot wait to be back next year!

P.S. : I almost forgot the cherry on the cake: the lounge room! Free coffee, water, fruits and marble cake... what more could a non-morning-person (like me) ask for! And it is open 24/7!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
andreas n, Director of Operations at Moderne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Madalina B,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us on Tripadvisor.

I am so pleased to see that you found our staff to be helpful and knowledgeable ! I am also delighted that you enjoyed our location and 24-hour Guest Lounge with complimentary flavored water, tea, hot chocolate, coffee, fruits and breakfast cakes !

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Please feel free to contact me directly at gm@modernehotelnyc.com so that I can assist in your next booking.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel was in the perfect location close to everything we did and easy to get to the subway if we needed it. It had very friendly staff (especially Robbie) and was very quiet in the business of the city. I would for sure come back.

• Stayed: July 2014
andreas n, Director of Operations at Moderne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Ndbazin,

Thank you for your wonderful review on Tripadvisor.

Thank you in particular for mentioning Robbie and how friendly he was. I cannot wait to share your review with him and the rest of the staff !

Reviewed 11 July 2014

With it being our first trip to NYC, it was quite overwhelming the amount of different hotels to choose from. But after reading all the fabulous reviews on trip advisor, I was certain I made the right choice. I emailed the hotel manager and got an instant reply from Andreas. Right away he made us feel welcome and asked what our 5 yr old was interested in. When we arrived, there were gifts in our hotel room and not to mention they upgraded us to a suite even prior to our arrival! Robbie at the front desk is soooo amazing. He is knowledgable, kind, and so thoughtful of people staying at the hotel. My son loved him and is so sad we had to leave. Location is great and close to Times Square and Central Park. But not close enough to feel and hear the crowds. Loved our stay, the staff, and the hotel. Would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Linda F,

WOW ! Thank you so much for your glowing review of The Moderne on Tripadvisor !

We are thrilled that we were able to make your stay with us memorable. We are so happy that your son had a blast too ! Please make sure you stay with us next time you visit NYC with the family.

You can e-mail me directly at gm@modernehotelnyc.com so that I can assist in your next booking.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The staff at the Moderne were welcoming as soon as you walked through the doors. The room was on the small side, but very clean and fresh, and super quite for the city of NY. All in all, great place to stay either for business or leisure!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Elizabeth A,

Thank you for your wonderful review on Tripadvisor and thank you for specifically mentioning our amazing staff.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Staff is super friendly and great location. The beds are comfortable. Decor is modern and fun. For New York City standards, the rooms are spacious. Small hotel, so they pay attention to details and provide excellent customer service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Lance T,

Thank you for your amazing review on Tripadvisor !

Attention to detail and excellent customer service happen to be our two favorite things ! Thank you for mentioning our friendly staff too !