Lowest prices for your stay
£142
No prepayment needed
Priceline
£142
Agoda.com
£100
Multiple ways to pay
2,365 results
All reviews guest lounge central park great location new york times square fire escape hell's kitchen lounge area front desk staff rooms are small coffee machine around the corner the theater district broadway subway nyc ave
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2019

My husband and I were very pleased with our accommodations. The staff was very pleasant, especially the gentleman who helped us up to our room. The room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. However, use caution when walking around the corners of the bed as the frame corners were exposed because the mattress doesn't come out as far. I have a couple of bruises on my legs from that problem.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank cindysX6263ZR
Garret C, General Manager at Moderne Hotel Nyc, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Dear cindysX6263ZR; thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We do appreciate it hope the design of the bed was not a major inconvenience. We hope to welcome you again in the future. Sincerely,

Reviewed 28 May 2019 via mobile

The Moderne Hotel is located perfectly for Central Park, Times Square and Hell's Kitchen. The hotel is small but has a nice feel to it. The decor is stylish and modern. My room fitted a king-sized bed comfortably and did not feel too small. The bed was very comfortable including decent pillows. My room was serviced every day with no problems. There was no outside window in my room which personally I did not mind as I was only in my room at night. Also the airconditioning unit could be noisy if put on too high but it did keep the room cool. The staff were friendly and helpful. There was a guest lounge with access to tea and coffee which was a nice addition. Overall it was a great stay in Manhatten in a brilliant location.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Jules91177
Garret C, General Manager at Moderne Hotel Nyc, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2019

Dear Jules91177; thank you for staying at the Moderne. We are pleased to read you had a good time. We do hope to see you again. Thanks,

Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

Pleasant stay in great area of NYC. Stayed for event at Carnegie Hall. So close and dinner across the street. Olga at front desk was very accommodating. Upgraded by her to suite which worked out well. A few minor housekeeping issues..not stocked properly but corrected promptly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Gareman1

Hello Gareman 1; thank you for staying at the Moderne and for this review. We appreciate your feedback. Hope to see you again soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed 24 May 2019

Stayed 3 nights for my daughters graduation. Room was great with plenty of room and lovely spacious bathroom. Other daughter joined us for 2 nights. Pull out couch worked fine. The lounge with free coffee, water and fruit was great. I could work there while my family slept. Comfortable and clean. The staff was VERY friendly and helpful, and showed a genuine concern for how our trip to NYC was going..

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank telcoBill
Garret C, General Manager at Moderne Hotel Nyc, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2019

Hello telcoBill; thank you so much for choosing the Moderne for your stay. Congratulations on your daughters' graduation. We are pleased you enjoyed our complimentary guest lounge. We hope to welcome you back in the future. Sincerely,

Reviewed 23 May 2019

My family and I had a great stay at the Moderne during the week of my graduation. Samir graciously stored our bags and went above and beyond by grabbing us a cab and helping us with our luggage. We can’t thank you enough, Samir. Thank you for a lovely stay during a hectic week!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Emily R
Garret C, General Manager at Moderne Hotel Nyc, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2019

Dear Emily R; thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and kind words about Samir. We look forward to your next stay. Regards,