The Marcel at Gramercy
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
The Lex NYC(New York City)
View Hotel
Gramercy Park Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Park South Hotel(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
The New York EDITION(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Deauville(New York City)
View Hotel
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
  • Pool
3,490 results
All reviewsguest loungefloor loungenew yorktenth floorthe empire state buildingroof terracemadison square parkboutique hotelfree coffeebigger roomrooms are smallcontinental breakfaststreet noisean upgradecorner roomaround the cornerlocation was perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had a great time at the hotel and were able to experience NYC quite well. Brittany and Jennifer did a great job checking us into our 3 rooms. Because we were only staying for one night, they were able to offer us their best accommodation in 3 king rooms while we only had 1 king room and 2 queen rooms! The view from the 10th floor is spectacular. They also have lounge chairs on the 10th floor. The rooms are not huge considering NYC, but, they are comfortable. We were also able to find street parking there. If you are not able to find parking, you can park at a parking lot 3 doors down for $25 for 24 hours. The parking lot does not have 'in-and-out' privileges. I would recommend this hotel for exploring NYC.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MarcelGM, General Manager at The Marcel at Gramercy, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you so much for posting your feedback on TripAdvisor!

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your stay on TripAdvisor!

We hope that we are able to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We chanced upon this hotel while browsing and decided to try it as the location seemed great and the rates were excellent. Being regular travelers to NYC and using large well known hotels, as well as boutique hotels, I have to say we were pleasantly surprised! We had the best experience ever, it surpassed our expectations. The staff was courteous, the room very comfortable, the location ideal, the roof top excellent. We highly recommend it to anyone looking for good boutique hotel at excellent value for money in manhattan. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vaidoo

Thank you so much for posting a review of your recent stay! We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and we appreciate you sharing your experience!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I had such a great experience at this hotel. The staff was amazing. Kathy the Manager went above and beyond to make our stay with them unforgettable.
Also the hotel is very clean and the room size was great!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MarcelGM, General Manager at The Marcel at Gramercy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to share how wonderful our team is!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This place was excellent, no probs at all. booked on hotel tonight very last minute. Staff competent and helpful, Tenzin especially, he helped me carry my luggage to the parking garage down the block. Room was totally clean and although small that's just the way it is in NYC.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your five star review!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This past weekend I opted to plan a getaway for my husband and I. As per the reviews I was a little hesitant and I am beyond HAPPY that I stuck to my choice with the Marcel. The rate and room for a manhattan hotel I would say it was reasonably priced. The room was flawless, the views breathtaking. I didn't want to leave. However we checked out 6/29. The Concierge was amazing (Kathy) helped with romantic activities for my husband and I she even recommended a place where we had our engagement shoot which brought back so many fond memories for us. I look forward to my future stay at this hidden gem!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review of your recent stay!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!