The Hotel @ New York City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel 31(New York City)
View Hotel
Hotel Deauville(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Park Avenue(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Park South Hotel(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
  • Pool
The Redbury New York(New York City)
  • Restaurant
HGU New York(New York City)
The Roger(New York City)
1,703 results
All reviewsramada innbagelsthe empire state buildingnew yorkmurray hillmemory foamboiled eggsfree breakfastbreakfast roomlexington avenuegood sizebudget hotelfew blockspriced hotelsmall bathroomtimes squarefront desk staff
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I love this hotel! Friendly staff that make you feel welcome and remembered. The property has a great location with easy transportation to LGA.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Justin W
Reviewed 18 April 2012

The hotel is in a great neighborhood (I used to live there for 20 years!) so it met my expectations on that score. As to the rest, I was very satisfied. Hotel is clean, front desk staff is courteous and helpful. Rooms are small, but unless you are going to NYC to loll around, the size is functional and perfectly adequate. I booked my stay thru Priceline.com but next time I will go direct to Ramada. Great value for the money, easy access to subway, restaurants. Bathroom was spotless.

Room Tip: Street noise is bad on rooms on lower floors
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2012

We booked the Ramada Eastside based on previous stays, and once again we were not disappointed.
The hotel is situated on Lexington and 30th Street close to the Murray Hill neighborhood. This may not be a fancy area, but it is still Midtown Manhattan. The nearest subway stop is the # 6 line (Park Ave. and 28th Street), and of course there are buses going down Lexington.
Within walking distance you will find quite a few restaurants, most of them with good food at fair prices.
The rooms seem to be of different size. We had a king room on one of the high floors, and it was definitely smaller than the double we had last time. The bathroom was really small. However, our room was quiet and clean, and even had a coffee maker, which was quite nice. The wi fi was excellent.
Continental breakfast was included and of good quality. Since our latest visit, a larger breakfast room has been opened. Although a little noisy, it is definitely an improvement with adequate seating.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NemoTraveler
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Ramada for 4 nights. The hotel is clean, conveniently located, good size bathroom, normal size room for NYC, staff is friendly, breakfast is good, and a overall pleasant experience. We definitely would stay here again. The most important thing to me is that the hotel is clean, including the linens and the bathroom has some elbow room.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank SusanDG
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I was completely satisfied with this hotel for what it is. It's a tourist hotel, not a luxury hotel, so it's functional but not amazing. I stayed in a room with a queen-size bed which also had a desk, decent bathroom and good closet space. The only minor feature of the room I did not like was the cheap tissues, which were rough and uncomfortable, but of course it's not hard to buy your own. The room was clean and comfortable, decent size by NYC standards, and the hotel is well located. They offer breakfast but I prefer the Bread & Butter at the corner of 29th and Park. All in all, a fully satisfactory experience. I'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank melbguy
applecorehotelsstaff, Operations Associate at The Hotel @ New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2012

Dear melbguy,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, but are sorry about the tissues. We will certainly look into another brand. Our free breakfast offers a variety of breads, fruits, cereals, boiled eggs, yogurt, and more, if you ever need a quick bite before heading out.
We look forward to welcoming you next time!
Liz from Apple Core Hotels