The Hotel @ New York City
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$431
US$397
Great 4.5/5
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$261
US$516
US$412
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$227
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$219
US$187
Good 3.5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
1,697 results
All reviewsramada innbagelsthe empire state buildingnew yorkmurray hillmemory foamboiled eggsfree breakfastbreakfast roomlexington avenuegood sizebudget hotelfew blockspriced hotelsmall bathroomtimes squarefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2009

We stayed here for 3 nights in April, and booked the hotel, after having enjoyed a stay last year.

The hotel has been renovated in the meantime, and we had a large, nice double queen room. Our room was very clean and everything in perfect condition.

The hotel is situated in Murray Hill, 2-3 blocks from the No. 6 Subway. Nice neighbourhood with lots of good restaurants.

Breakfast ok, although breakfastroom in basement is too small.

Friendly and helpful staff.

Excellent value for money, and we will be back!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2009

Just had another great stay at the hotel. My family of three have stayed a few time & this trip consisted of two moms & 2 children under the age of 12. The staff is very friendly & helpful. The rooms were clean & updated. One complaint is that the bathrooms could use extra hooks or more counter space to put your gear. Other than that, great location good price. Thanks

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
applecorehotelsstaff, Apple Core Hotels at The Hotel @ New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2009

Dear Guest:
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have your family here! We try our very best to make sure that our guests are comfortable during their stay and are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our staff. Our staff is trained to continually improve the quality of the service and to be as helpful as possible.
Besides, our housekeepers clean the rooms, the bathrooms and the public areas on a daily basis and pay close attention to cleanliness. It is very important to us to make sure the rooms are clean, fresh and comfortable for our guests.
Your feedback is very helpful to us in order to better our services. Please be assured that we are continually working toward improving our services as our guests’ comfort is extremely important to us. We will keep your suggestions in mind regarding the extra hooks and counter space.
Thank you!
Apple Core Hotels

Reviewed 19 April 2009

This is a really nice hotel which has recently been refurbished. Breakfast is included and there is plenty of choice. The rooms are clean and the bed are great. Staff are very helpful. About 10 minute walk to Empire State Building. We stayed here last year and this trip and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2009

I used Google Maps to locate hotels within reasonable walking distance from NYU College of Dentistry. I knew I wanted wireless internet, 24 hour front desk and breakfast included in the hotel I was going to stay at. This place was the cheapest that I found within 15-20 mins walking distance from the NYUCD areathat had these amenities. The guy working in the lobby was pretty nice and helpful!

At around 130 dollars this place was pretty good. The toilet was kind of close to the wall but I did not mind too much (Perhaps it was just my room). My room was sort of noisy when I was trying to sleep but I think my window was open a little. I got a smoking room since that was all they seemed to have at the time but I don't think I could hold that against the hotel's rating. I would recommend this place if you are going for an interview at NYUCD. Close the the Koreatown area and the Empire State building.

Take the New York Airport Service from La Guardia airport if you are trying to get here. It cost me 21 bucks (plus tips) round trip (they drop you off/pick up at Grand Central Station and a few other stations). I just walked (did not mind since I was sightseeing too) to the hotel from there. I think NYAS has a shuttle service to hotels from Grand Central but I just walked since I wanted to see the city closer.

Overall I would stay here again bc/ of the relatively cheaper price compared to similarly equipped hotels.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2009

Stayed for two nights while in town on business - rate was ~$125 (AAA discounted) for a king bed room.

Good:
- Very clean and quiet room (even though it was facing Lexington Ave) on 10th floor
- Good selection of food at the breakfast buffet
- Wireless high-speed network was fast & free
- Good location in Murray Hill - lots of places to eat in the neighborhood

Bad:
- Slowest elevators I've experienced in years
- Fitness room facilities were below par
- Fairly old heating/cooling system in room - this should have been upgraded when they renovated the hotel
- Breakfast area opened at 7 AM - this is pretty late for weekdays at most hotels

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
applecorehotelsstaff, Apple Core Hotels at The Hotel @ New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2009

Dear kironb-

We received your feedback and appreciate the time you have taken to share your thoughts with us. Your feedback is very helpful to us in order to better our services. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay at our hotel!

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our amenities and that you found our Fitness Center “below par”. A lot of hotels don’t offer complimentary breakfast in New York City, and at our property guests have free access to the Fitness Center that features the Powervibe Pro, one of the latest sports equipment. The Ramada Eastside is a neat and friendly hotel that offers exceptional value for people on a budget and that is affordable for a centrally located NYC hotel with all the amenities it offers (complimentary breakfast, free Wireless Internet Access, free calls within the US, Fitness Center, Business Center, in-room coffee makers…).

Please accept our apologies again and we do hope you will consider us again for your travel plans in the future.

Thank you!