We were 4 persons and that was OK, but beds are not that big. The hotel has a great location near to 34th Street, Macy and Empire State Building. The entrance to the subway is just outside the door. The room was clean, but it's dark and a little old fashion. Bathroom was big. No refrigerator or microwave.
The brakfast was absolutely fantastic. You could get everything!
All staff we meet were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Martinique