Radisson Martinique on Broadway
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$226
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$159
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Fitness centre
US$189
US$159
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$262
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$320
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$385
US$250
Official Site
4,942 results
All reviewsthe empire state buildingpenn stationclub carlsongreat locationnew yorkkorea towntimes squareherald squarehistoric hotelthe penthousearound the cornercoffee machinecentral locationroom keyan upgradelate checkmidtown manhattan
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I stayed here while returning back from India from 27 mar till 01 april 2014. Firstly would like to thanks the reception lady who allowed us to do an early checkin considering that we had flown for over 32 hours all the way from Kolkata. And secondly, she provided an excellent room in the 10th floor having wide windows and good view and the room being spacious with clean beds,bathroom and last but not the least - a good thermostat to heat up the room considering that all the hotels in this part of Manhattan are very old and most of them have problems in the room heaters. The hotel staff was really good,courteous and helpful. The location of this ho tel is excellent - just 2 blocks from Penn Station, Empire State Bldg, Macy's and opposite right across the road is Manhattan Mall. The neighbourhood is safe and secure and we didn't face any problems moving around the area at 2am. The Cafe in the hotel was a decent one - had breakfast with 12USD per person.
Overall the experience was really delightful and would really want to come back and stay here again. Make sure to register for their membership program.

Thanks to the hotel staff!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We had the pleasure of staying in the Radisson that is located in the shadow of the Empire State Building and Macy's flagship store. The rooms are spotlessly clean and comfortable. We noticed that many flight crews from LaGuardia were staying as well. We had no problem with noise. The rooms have no fridge or microwave but that didn't bother us. Every room has a Keurig for coffee and complimentary bottled water.I believe that you can request a fridge for your room if you need one. I would definitely stay again. There is a cafe in the lobby as well as access to the French restaurant Petit Poulet. This is a great place to stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Excellent location and close to subway. Excellent staff. Everyone we encountered was very helpful. The breakfast buffet was included in our stay and was very good but i would have never paid the full price for it. It was good but not 25 a person good. The rooms were very comfortable and large for a room in the city. Housekeeping staff was very efficient and kept the room well stocked.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The welcome was warm. The upgrade was welcome. Penthouse suite on top floor was comfortable, clean and quite considering it's in the midst of bustling city. Nothing too much trouble to staff, reception, concierge, restaurant staff, door staff. Lovely experience! A great city to visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Just came back from stay at hotel... Location perfect tip: for exiting the subway as there is so many exits use the escalator at end of platform and cross over rd or go all the way on other end of platform to come out where hotel is.. This took me a few days to figure out what exit we need!

Be warned as hotel is huge staff and not very helpful except a few. When I checked in at 1530 my room was still not ready... I had asked for a high level floor which they had but hadn't prepared it for my arrival. Given I had emailed this request months in advance and they had the room not sure why it wasn't prepared. I ended up having to leave my luggage after a long flight and come back after 2 hour. When I came back I was told only the bell boy could get my luggage and he would bring it up for me as he wasn't around - hour later no luggage went downstairs to get it myself had to wait another half hour. Not impressed after a long flight

Overall as a solo traveller location appealed to me just don't expect any good service!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo