“Great Hotrel and great location!”

Radisson Martinique on Broadway
Ranked #232 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed here with my wife last week and we loved the hotel! The room was very clean and big and had everything you could need! It is right beside a subway station and is in a great location to explore both uptown and downtown. We didnt have the breakfast included in our rate but they gave us one breakfast for free which was great. However if I had to pay the $25 for the breakfast i would have ben dissapointed. It has everythign but the quality isn't great. You can get far better in a diner for that money. But overall it is a great hotel with great staff. I would definitely stay again if back in NY!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My father and I stayed at the hotel for one week and I gotta say, it was one of the best hotel stay we've experimented! The rooms are confortable, and the location in the heart of NYC makes everything so easy to be done. From shopping, walking around, to dine and visit atractions. The staff was very gentle with us, giving all the information needed. Just try not to lunch or dine at the restaurant... There are many other around the city with a better price and even with a better quality. But beside that, we will come back for sure!

Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

We were looking for the best value in NYC balanced by location. This hotel is ON Broadway, minutes from Times Square. Average was $250/night for a shoebox but that's what you pay to be in NYC. Room was really clean and nicely decorated. Staff was really nice. 24 hour doorman was fun to have in NYC and they were sooo nice and professional as well. We arrived a few hours before check in and they were graciously able to accommodate us. That is huge! We really didn't use any amenities as we really just needed a place to sleep. It was worth it to stay here for us as you really are close to so much in NYC. The subway was literally steps from the door. I definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel is an excellent locattion, near to subway, shops, drugstores, Empire Station...
Accommodations are realy good! The hotel has a big hall, and a place for coffe breaks and children activities. All employes are very kind and atencion.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank GeisaFabia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We just returned from a 3 night stay. The location is excellent. All of the employees were very hospitable. Room was very satisfactory, not large; but no complaints. It was clean. The bathroom was small; but the TV was the largest I've ever had in a hotel room. Beds were not as soft as I normally like; but they were comfortable and we had no problem sleeping. The last night was a paid stay with the breakfast buffet included. The buffet was excellent; but I would not pay the price they charge; if it had not been included. Elevator is still out of service; but this really was not an issue, and we were on the top floor. Yes, we would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I managed to get a reasonable price for this hotel as accommodation in NYC is notoriously expensive. As we were only staying for a few nights I wanted somewhere central so that we could get around easily.
The location is great as you can walk around easily. As LisaPageDesign mentioned, it's walkable to all the main sights and Macy's is just a block across the road! (Don't forget to pick up your 10% discount card if you are from overseas!)
We walked from the Rockerfeller Centre back to the hotel. It's around 20 minutes walk and you can take a detour to Times Square on your way back to the hotel.
The checkin staff were helpful and friendly and we got to check in early as we arrive around 2pm.
There were a lot of airline cabin crew staying at this hotel so it seemed to be a popular hotel.
The only thing is that one of the lifts in the building was out of order so there was a bit of a wait when going out or coming back.
You can request for a fridge for free. It was useful as we bought cold drinks and fruit during out stay.
The room we had was on the 16th floor and was very spacious. The bathroom was also good too.
I recommend this hotel when staying in NYC.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stayed for 2 nights in April 2014. First off the one bad, upon our arrival, one of the staff members at the check in desk was very rude. I simply asked if there was any chance we could get a room even though it was 6 a.m. and we had flown in on a red eye, she said no and to check back at 12 p.m. and then again at 4 p.m. I explained that we had dinner reservations and a Broadway show to see that night and it would be appreciated, she said I could get ready in the main lobby restroom! I understand there are check in policies, I just didn't appreciate her tone, she didn't even try! So I calmly left the front desk and headed out to breakfast. Now the bellman and the gentleman at the door were very nice and recommended breakfast locations. While we were at breakfast there must have been a shift change, because when we came back to the hotel there were new staff members at the front desk, and the new girl who helped me could not have been NICER! She understood our situation and called someone in management and was able to get us into a room. So thank you! So beware if you are flying in on a red eye, hopefully you don't get the same rude girl that I got!

On to the positive. The room was very spacious for a NYC hotel room and the beds were super comfortable!! I loved that we were right near a subway stop, it was so convenient, especially in the rainy weather we were in. That subway stop will get you to the major tourist areas of NYC, but if you prefer to walk, the walk from Times Square to the hotel takes about 10-20 minutes depending on your walking speed. We even walked late at night and felt safe.

I didn't eat at the restaurant so I can't comment on the quality, but whenever we walked by it was packed.

Another note, the elevators do take awhile, thankfully we were only on the 5th floor and were able to use the stairs, so just take patience with the elevators if the stairs aren't an option for you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends