Overall a nice hotel with friendly staff. It is very central within short distance of transportation hubs like Penn Station and the Bus Terminal and good connection to metro stations. For shopping it's right across the street from Macy's.
The positives: rooms were of good size and comfortable and although in the middle of New York not much noise coming in from outside. Choice at the breakfast buffet was good enough
Things to think about: when we stayed there in June 2014 one of the elevators was not working leaving only two left to service the 17 floors resulting in some waiting to go up or down to higher floors. The breakfast room is not that large for the size of the hotel which also might result in some waiting for a table at the busy time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Martinique