Great location (next to the subway and close to Penn Station and Macy), a historic building and a comfortable room are the positives. The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful.
The negatives include the long wait for elevators, small bathroom, noisy air conditioning and a lobby busier than Grand Central.
What I really hated was the 25$ charge per package delivered after the first one. I received six small packets and was initially asked to pay $125. The Duty Manager then had this reduced to $75 after repeated requests. A real rip off since the total value of what I received was $75 and the total volume of the six packages was equal to one folder. A poor way to make money.
One expects much more from a Radisson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel with French Renaissance exterior & traditional interior, housed in building dating from 1897. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Martinique on Broadway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Martinique On Broadway Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Broadway
- Radisson Hotel New York City
- Radisson Martinique Hotel
- Radisson New York City
- New York City Radisson
- Radisson Martinique New York
- Radisson Manhattan
- Holiday Inn Martinique