Hotel Giraffe by Library Hotel Collection
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Lex NYC(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Park South Hotel(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
The MAve Hotel(New York City)
  • Free Internet
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
  • Pool
The New York EDITION(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Deauville(New York City)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
The Redbury New York(New York City)
  • Restaurant
The James New York-NoMad(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
4,071 results
All reviewswine and cheesepark avenuenew yorksmall balconycontinental breakfastevery eveningrooftop gardenbagelsflatiron districtunion squareking suitehard boiled eggsboutique hotelturn down serviceshake shackfresh fruitgreat boutique
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2012

This hotel is really great. I didn't really know what to expect first. The hotel room was big and spacious, nice clean double bed. Everything was clean andr felt fresh. The breakfast was nice and most of all: the vine/cheese buffet was great. The hotel is really nice located, close to almost all you would like to see.

Would I book this hotel again? Yes!

/Dennis

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I had my wedding and cocktail hour at the Hotel Giraffe in late June and I can't say enough amazing things about my experience. From the moment we arrived, we were greeted with a smile by Jose who helped us with all of our bags and took care of parking the car (huge plus). The rooms were spacious, beautiful and had a great views of the city. The staff were always polite, professional and eager to make our stay memorable. Prioir to the wedding, our coordinator, Emily White was super organized and helped prioritize what needed to be done leading up to the big day. Our experience wouldn't have been the same without Emily, she was on top of every detail and her calm, cool nature helped me immensely before walking down the aisle! I received so many compliments from our guests regarding the food, ambiance and service. I will never forget my perfect wedding experience at the Hotel Giraffe and would recommend this hotel for a vacation experience in NY or any event or function. 5 stars!!!

-Lindsey Cast

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great, but if you can, I recommend springing for the one bedroom suite!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Very well situated hotel on 6th Avenue. Subway is only 2 blocks away.
Rooms are quite spacious (NYC standards). Breakfast is rather limited and is served in the lobby. Unfortunately there is often not that much room for everyone, so in case you arrive late you'll have to wait to be seated. There is a rooftop bar but it's only now and then open...

Staff is quite friendly & helpfull.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Just returned from staying at the Hotel Giraffe and already miss being there! They provide excellent service in every area: friendly & helpful staff; delicious complimentary breakfast; wine & cheese in the afternoon and every amenity you could desire. The rooms were clean, quiet & well appointed and the bathroom was large. Our hotel experience made our trip to NYC so enjoyable. I can't wait to go back just to stay at the Hotel Giraffe.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We stayed for three days and had a spacious suite - a real one with a cozy sitting room and a really separated bedroom. Pleasant decor, functional furniture and interior. Great lobby with a complimentary snack on the counter at all times. Free breakfast and free fast wifi. Very friendly and helpful staff without the overcool attitude found in some other boutique hotels...
Best value for money we have so far found in Manhattan - after trying numerous hotels. Our search has ended...

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple