Hotel Giraffe by Library Hotel Collection
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$226
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$159
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Fitness centre
US$189
US$159
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$262
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$320
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
4,119 results
All reviewswine and cheesepark avenuenew yorksmall balconycontinental breakfastevery eveningrooftop gardenbagelsflatiron districtunion squareking suitehard boiled eggsboutique hotelturn down serviceshake shackfresh fruitgreat boutique
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I really like the hotel and its staff. They are friendly and seem to enjoy interacting with visitors. Hotel is very well appointed. I also like the lobby service with snacks and free flowing coffee. Will be back

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2014

So happy we found Hotel Giraffe. Staff is friendly and attentive without being invasive. Room was very clean and compact with plenty of storage and counter areas. Small balcony with geraniums was lovely. Air conditioning was cool and refreshing. Virtually no noise from building or outside traffic.
Breakfast offered quality breads, fruit, yogurt etc Nightly wine and cheese was generous and delicious. An espresso and cookie after a day of museums and touring was perfect.
We loved the location... walked to many of our destinations. Green line 6 is an easy 3 blocks away- used it for uptown museums as well as southern points. No questions about where we will stay next year for our birthday celebration.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have stayed over 200 nights in NYC hotels the past 15 years and this was my first stay at Hotel Giraffe. Overall experience would be in the top of any stay. Warm and professional greeting and attire from the bell and front desk, an unsolicited bottle of wine was delivered right after checking in by a nice young lady as a "welcome" ; greeted each time i arrived back to hotel; nice service during the complimentary wine and snacks in the evening and breakfast (rare to find complementary anything in a hotel anymore); very nice furnished room (Queen Standard with balcony was not a large room but very good sized for a NYC hotel) with plenty of counter room and plugs to work, drawers and closet space and cold A/C (so many of the older NYC hotels have poor A/C); free wifi and, newspapers, coffee, water, fruit, cookies available during the day in the lobby. (all these small things add up to making Hotel Giraffe a hotel that stands out).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My wife and I spent 4 nights here recently and had a lovely stay. The staff go out of their way to be helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The buffet breakfast in the lobby is really good with cereals, juices, yoghurts, cakes and more and a real espresso machine also and the happy hour every evening is great. We will always be staying here when we visit New York, a lovely boutique hotel in every department.
The nearby park and the famous Eataly food hall is a 5 minute walk away and well worth visiting.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have been an active traveler for a few decades. I have never written a travel review. Mostly because I have not been moved to words for long enough to still want to write about it when I get home. The Hotel Giraffe changed this for me this week.

I was in New York on a business trip with some colleagues. I normally stay at Hilton's exclusively, but as of late, I have been unimpressed.

This hotel is amazing! Absolutely Amazing! Every request was met with sincere desire to accommodate.

All of the staff get 5 stars from me, but Gaby stands out as someone I would hire to work in one of my restaurants. She was warm and friendly.

The Giraffe is not the norm for hotels in New York, it is truly exceptional. I will always stay at the Giraffe when visiting New York from this point on.

William Kenworthy