La Quinta Inn & Suites Manhattan
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$223
  • Fitness centre
InterContinental New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$408
US$326
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Parker New York(New York City)
US$496
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
US$327
US$272
Official Site
US$758
US$713
  • Pool
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$232
  • Room Service
Millennium Hilton New York Downtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$226
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$188
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$243
Agoda.com
2,697 results
All reviewskorea townthe empire state buildingpenn stationrooftop barbagelskorean foodmemory foamnew yorkfree breakfastaround the cornertimes squarehard boiled eggsherald squarebreakfast roomrooms are smallpriced hoteltwo queen beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Perfect location, nice with breakfast inkluded and kind and helpfuld staff. Manhattan is expensive, but you need no expences or time for transportation. The rooms are small, but you dont spend a lot of time there anyway. The Skybar is very cosy and with a perfect wiev to Empire State building.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Finn J
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Had a good experience with this hotel. In Koreatown, we actually ended up here because the Ramada had an overbooking issue and they sent us to their sister hotel (La Quinta).

Room was small as expected, but very clean, modern, and perfect for the city and one night we were there for.

I seem to run into the same problem with many of the hotels in large cities and this was NO exception: The elevators at night are just not safe. This hotel has a bar on the 14th floor, and twice in one night while riding the elevator back to our room completely random people who were not staying at the hotel harassed us. One guy started to get a bit violent (was drunk and I think trying to steal from people) so I got in his face and told him to get on the elevator and move on while we waited for the next one. Another time we waited in the lobby and there was someone who was obviously casing people because he was riding the elevators up and down over and over.

Bottom line: They need a security guard checking to make sure people have room keys or at least watching what is going on rather than the lone front desk guy who can't even see the elevators.

Maybe this was just a random event or two for me, but seems like improvements could be made here.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JeffDBoston
applecorehotelsstaff, E-Commerce Associate at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Dear JeffDBoston,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we apologize for the rude behavior of the bar patrons. We will certainly look into this to make things more secure. However, we can assure you that our hotel is very safe. In addition to staff on duty 24/7, we have security cameras in public areas. Your safety and comfort are priority.

We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to New York City.

Liz from Apple Core Hotels

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Love love love la quinta! this is my 3rd time to return there over the course of 5 years and i really don't think i could go anywhere else. The hotel is under going renovations at the moment and one would not even notice. we were lucky to have had a newly refurbished double queen size bedroom. The rooms have always been comfortable. the beds are so soft and luxurious especially after a long day walking the city they are exactly what you want to come back to melt into. Bathroom is a standard size and has a hairdryer that is quite good. tv in room, coffee maker and safe perfect size for 4 of us. breakfast is hard to come by in many new york hotels so personally i think what is provided is more then adequate and it most definately filled us up til 2-3pm. cereals, doughnuts, eggs, toast, yoghurts, juices, tea! Its included in the rate and saves time and hassle going out to buy food or find a decent place to eat. the eating area is small though so somethimes its hard to get a table. well stocked at all times by the nice men who work there. gym downstairs i never used but its there. internet access. Now the real Pro with this hotel is location. walk out turn right your at macys and turn left empire state all less then 5minutes. 10minutes walk to times square. staff helpful especially victor and the nice bellman who looked after our lugguage and went a few streets to get us a taxi back to the airport. View from our room of empire state if you looked up!! really there is nothing not to like, if yer like us the room is only needed to rest a tired body after a 10 hour day bustling around in a hectic city.

Room Tip: some rooms are still under renovation so maybe ask for a fresher one.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank michelleGon
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Wonderful!!
I stayed here with my husband,Nov, 10th 2012.(Were both in our 30's). I had such an amazing stay at this hotel!The location as others have written is Amazing! A 5 min walk from MSG, Penn station, and walking distance from times square and all shopping. I booked my room with Tom, who was so great over the phone that I was considering going somewhere else(for financial reasons) and he won me over. Unfortunately, I did not get to meet him in person, but he had the Best customer service skills! Upon arrival, I was instantly checked in. The staff was knowledgable, and extremely helpful. The room(ROOM 1111) was beautiful(nice color scheme), comfortable, clean, and had all the amenities that a basic hotel should have. Blow dryer, iphone dock, alarm, iron, safety box, cofee maker...etc. The bed was SUPER comfortable. Air conditioner worked perfectly. Noise level was okay, although I think the walls might be a bit thin...but didn't bother us. We enjoyed drinks at the 14th floor bar that they have and it was great. There's an area that you can sit with friends and have drinks and enjoy the view of the empire state building. They had heated lamps which was great to be able to sit out there and be comfortable. We checked out at 12:30 the next day and check out was easy and smooth. They held our bags in a room so that we could enjoy nyc for the day. When we returned for our bags in the evening, it was efficient, and easy. I enjoyed my stay so much that I became a rewards member. The front desk told me I was staying in a renovated room, so I can't comment on other rooms, but I loved my stay. I WILL Stay here again, and I recommend it to anyone. Even thought of getting someone a stay as a gift card. The front-staff was excellent but I did not encounter housekeeping. Reminder, I only stayed one night. They have free wi fi which worked just OKAY in the room, but great in the lobby for some reason. Also, free breakfast which I can't comment on because we slept in and it was only until 10am. But it was nice to know that it is available. Im not super picky, but it was clean, comfortable, no bed bugs, and just perfect for me! In NYC all you need is somewhere to rest your head anyway, since there's always so much to do. The shower was pretty nice too! Paid $267 total with my AAA discount which was great for a holiday weekend!

Room Tip: Room 1111, newly renovated part of hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SAniahmylove
Reviewed 15 November 2012

For someone, like me, who rarely travels to Manhattan it can be daunting to find a place to stay. This hotel is in Korea town just a block off Broadway. Places to eat are myriad and things to see are, well, amazing at the very least.
The staff really makes this hotel. Everyone is helpful and friendly. In fact, one morning I was late for breakfast and when the attendant noticed me he stayed open long enough for me to get something to eat. Bravo! I tipped him of course. After!
The location is in central Manhattan and transportation is easy since there are buses and trains going everywhere all the time. I had an app for my phone that made that all very easy.
the room I had was smallish (normal for the big cities) but clean and nice. I liked that there was a safe in the room for me to stash my valuables. Feeling safe is a big deal.
Walking distance to some of the most iconic places in the world was one of the great attributes of this hotel. The fact that I felt safe in one of the biggest cities in the world was also wonderful. Great people are always the difference in businesses that do the same thing. This hotel certainly exemplified great service. Like I said I have stayed there on two separate occasions and would stay again.

Room Tip: My room was on a back alley. Grungy and quite cool. I loved the NY feel of that part. I am not sure if they have rooms with a view but I could see the Empire State building from my window. Ok, just the top of it but it was cool , non-the-less.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business