I walked in around 2pm and they had a room ready for me. The service was great and it actually reminded me of the Comfort Inn that used to be on W46th and 7th. Easy to get to, but the over crowded sidewalks of Little Korea (which is just that one street) leaves you frustrated trying to get there. The lobby is very clean and modern, but lovely all the same.
I checked in and went up to the room and the room was pretty small. It was at the end of the hall so I was basically in a closet. sandwiched between two rooms. The view was like any lower level floor hotel room in NYC walls and alley ways.
The room was very clean and efficient. The bed was very soft, not bouncy, and comfortable. You will definitely get a good nights sleep here.
There are local restaurants and all for you to enjoy as well.
For the price at the time, it's a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Manhattan offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Manhattan Hotel New York City
- La Quinta Hotel Manhattan
- La Quinta Manhattan
- La Quinta New York City
- New York City La Quinta