La Quinta Inn Manhattan located in the Koreatown which is very convenient. We only travelled with backpack and carry-on luggage, so we took the LIRR from Jamaica Center to Penn Station and then walk 15 minutes to the hotel. 34St-Herald Station is just around the corner with subway trains that take us to the Central Park and Time Square. We even walked back to the hotel from Time Square and from Chelsea. Macy's, H&M, Empire State Building are just behind us on 34th St.
Front desk staff are very helpful and welcoming. We were greeted by the staff in the hallway and at the entrance. Our room was clean. The lobby and breakfast area are modern and comfortable. We asked the cleaning staff not to clean our room on the second day and she even asked if we need any toilet supplies.
I have to agree with some contributors about the elevator wait especially during breakfast hours and evening when the pub opens at 5pm.
If you are AAA member, make sure to book with your special rate. The room rate that we paid is relatively less than the hotels in the same area. With free breakfast, free WIFI and central location, it is definitely a steal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Manhattan offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Manhattan Hotel New York City
- La Quinta Hotel Manhattan
- La Quinta Manhattan
- La Quinta New York City
- New York City La Quinta