The La Quinta in Midtown is not the nicest hotel in Manhattan, okay? But...it is perfectly acceptable and a terrific value. Here's a nice touch--when we were checking in, the clerk saw that I had kids with me and asked if I wanted a non-smpoking room (I had mistakenly booked a smoking room online).
Our room was clean and cold (in a good way). The two queen beds in the room (that we had asked for) had very comfortable memory foam on them. The room had a nice flat screen TV and an in room lap top safe.
The hotel also stored our bags when we arrived before check-in time and after check-out (while w were waiting on our train later in the afternoon).
Location was very, very good with a half-block walk to a subway station and easy access to Broadway. We all thought the Korea Town location added to the fun. Very safe area.
Save your money on a hotel room by staying at La Quinta and spend it on dinner at Babbo!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Manhattan offers clean and elegant accommodations with free wireless Internet access, a fitness center, a 24-hour business center, complimentary continental breakfast, free calls within the US and a lot more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Manhattan Hotel New York City
- La Quinta Hotel Manhattan
- La Quinta Manhattan
- La Quinta New York City
- New York City La Quinta