We had a very satisfactory stay (1 night). The staff was most welcoming & gracious: was pleasant at check-in; found eating utensils for me late at night; kept the breakfast selections well-stocked and the tables and floor clean; quickly reversed a charge for the in-room safe when requested (although it would be MUCH better not to arbitrarily add such a charge to the bill in the first place. It seems like kind of a "sneaky" little charge that only shows up on the statement slipped under the room door in the morning.) If you don't need to use the safe, it is advisable to specifically decline the charge at check-in (nothing I saw or signed at that time suggested such a charge, as I recall) or just review your bill at check-out and ask for its removal if desired.
I particularly liked the feeling of tidiness and order throughout the property (lobby, halls, room, pool and exercise area). It was nice to have a very adequate "weights" apparatus along with the stationary bike(s). My wife loved the hot tub.
This is just a very nice, affordable, easy-to-get-to place to stay. The staff, facility, and services do credit to the "comfort" part of the hotel's name .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn & Suites® hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 15, just two miles from Southern Utah University, home of the Utah Shakespearean Festival each summer and fall. This Cedar City, UT hotel is minutes from the Heritage Center, featuring the Heritage Theater, the Festival Hall Convention Center, the Cedar City Art Gallery and 45 minutes from summer and ski activities at Brian Head Resort.Several shopping areas and entertainment options are close to our hotel. Many national parks are in the area. Various specialty restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the vicinity.As a guest of our Cedar City, UT hotel, you'll enjoy amenities and features like:•Free wireless high-speed Internet access •Free local calls•Exercise roomYour Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn & Suites the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!After a long day of meetings or an exciting day sightseeing, relax in our indoor heated pool and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Cedar City
- Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City Hotel Cedar City
- Comfort Inn Cedar City
- Cedar City Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City Utah