“Great Value”

Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Cedar City
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Great Value”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel was clean, comfortable and the staff was nice. Free wifi and breakfast. We were very pleased with our overnight stay. Great value for the price! They have an indoor pool that we didn't use but is a plus. Short drive to lots of dining choices.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear Shannon,
Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule and write us a great review. We very much appreciate your feedback. We are slo glad that your stay was enjoyable. We always thrive to provide best value in the town. Our staff is also dedicated to provide the best in customer service.
May be on your next trip to Cedar city you can take advantage of our indoor heated pool. We also have fitness center located right on hotel premise. We hope to see you soon on your next trip.
Thank you again.

Maulik V.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Polish first
Kingman, Arizona
Reviewed 12 November 2013

In a few words, I can make my point by saying that for the first time at a hotel I was able to have a breakfast that was gluten free and be full. They have so many choices that anyone can find what will suit thier needs. That is how everything was. We also changed rooms and they did so without hesitation.

• Stayed November 2013
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for giving us such an amazing ranking with few words. We are so glad that our staff was able to delight you during your stay with us. Our staff always thrive to read the reviews like yours. I want to thank you again for taking time out of your busy schedule and writing us fabulous review.
We hope to see you soon on your next trip to Cedar City.

Netherlands
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We did not make a reservation when we arrived in the late afternoon. We booked for one night. The man at the desk was very helpfull and gave us a good price. The pool was enough to relax after a long ride. We came from Las Vegas. In the evening we decided to stay two nights in stead of two. No problem for the deskman.
The breakfast was very good with a variety of hot items.
We had to move to another room and we could bring our suitcases that morning because they had cleaned our new room first that morning.
A perfect service in this hotel!

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
We are so happy that your stay turned into 2 nights stay from 1 night. Not due to circumcised but just because you enjoyed it. I want to thank you for giving us such an amazing ratings. I will share your words with my staff, since they all participate to make sure our guest stays and enjoy their stay.
I also want to thank you for giving us opportunity to provide you accommodations away from your home. We take great proud when we delight our guests and our staff is always eager to read new reviews and feedback from our valued guests. Thank you again for staying with us, and we hope to see you soon next time with more of your friends and families.

Lehi
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was very impressed with the Comfort Inn in Cedar City. The hotel was extremely clean and well kept. The room was plenty spacious and spotless. Breakfast was good. It included some warm items that most hotel breakfasts don't have.

The staff was helpful and kind. Everything we needed was taken of.

The beds were a little harder than I prefer but not enough to ruin the sleep. I didn't hear any hallway noise and slept well.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure to check for any charges like a "safe"charge.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
We are so happy that your stay was enjoyable. I want to thank you very much for writing amazing review. Your comments and concerns are very much appreciated. We are so glad you enjoyed our breakfast. We try our best to stand out from typical ordinary breakfast.
I want to thank you again for choosing us for your lodging needs. We hope to see you soon in future.

Sincerely .
Fitchburg, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is a really beautiful hotel. The rooms are very nice. We especially enjoyed the breakfast before leaving for the airport. Even though we were on the lower floor our room was very quiet. There are several great restaurants close by. The airport shuttle was another useful service provided. This hotel is very good in every way and should certainly have a higher rating.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Dear Tanya,
Thank you very much for giving us fabulous ratings. Your five star review is very much appreciated. Our staff take great proud when they read comments like yours. We will make sure your every stay in future will delight you as last one.
I hope to see you soon on your next visit.
Happy Holidays,
Sisters, Oregon
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This Comfort Inn is pretty much the same as most of the others that were build around the same time. They are all very comfortable, clean, and usually get a five from me. This one gets a four. Make sure you are not being billed for the privilege of having a safe in your room or, as was posted by Sharyl01, that you aren't charged a pet fee. When I approached the desk clerk to ask about this charge, which by the way I have never seen before at any Comfort Inn, he told me that this was a "four star" property and that was typical. I laughed out loud. It is nice, but four star, no it isn't. So, by all means stay here as you will not regret it, just make sure you only pay for your nights stay and not the little extras they seem to be so fond of.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, select a room on the third floor, facing the parking lot on the north si...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kelle S
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for giving us great star ratings. I am glad your stay was comfortable. I am so sorry for the billing discrepancies. We meant to say we were rated 4 stars on social media websites. I am so sorry our staff did not clarify that. Off course we are not four star hotel. We are rated 2.5 star in lodging industry.
I am also glad that you found value in our hotel during your stay. I will definitely speak to my staff to make sure this kind of misunderstanding will not arise in future. Our pet fees are legitimate. We are one of few hotels who charges pet fees, so we can keep our pet rooms clean and fresh for our future guests with their lovely pets.
I want to thank you one more time for staying with us. We hope to see you soon on your next trip.

Thank you kindly.
USA Oxford MA
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The Comfort Inn was an excellent hotel for business in the Cedar City area. I stayed there for few nights while attending a conference. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly, as no time was wasted for check in. The hotel room was modern and clean, and I need to mention that the bed was cozy. The view from the room I stayed in was great.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Bridget,
Thank you very much for your five star review. Your amazing comments are very much appreciated. I am glad during the conference we could accommodate you and your colleagues comfortably. The bedding in your room was recently upgraded. And we have more upgrades coming soon.
We are glad to announce our truly yours bedding. It will include new pillows, comforter and blankets. It is coming very soon, so we hope on your next trip you will be able to take advantage of that. I want to thank you one more time for giving amazing ratings and staying with us.