Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City
Best Western Town & Country Inn(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$92
Super 8 Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$61
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$92
La Quinta
US$95
Abbey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hampton Inn Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$122
Motel 6 Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$57
El Rey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$75
Official Hotel
US$133
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskpet feeroom was cleanwafflesstores and restaurantsthe wi fisausagestay there againair conditionerstayed nightszion national parkking suiteparking lotfirst floorgreat place to staynice stayroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This motel is located immediately off of an interchange from Interstate 15, but at least the room where we stayed did not have highway noise.

It was off season and we received a rate that totaled about $77 with taxes. That was reasonable considering that the room was clean and comfortable for my wife and me, with a modern flat screen TV and other new appliances. The bathroom had a shower/tub combination in which the tub was so small that it was difficult to get out of it, but that is a minor inconvenience that helps to reduce hot water use. The advertised room rate that applies in tourist season is considerably higher and would cause the place to be less of a good value.

The continental breakfast was a bit better than typical in that it included hot scrambled eggs and sausages, although the pastries were like the packaged ones at convenience stores -- not very good.

The main business district of Cedar City is about 1.5 miles north on the street where the motel is located and has a good variety of restaurants. It is convenient to drive to them, but too far to walk.

We were charged $1.50 for a room safe that we had no use for. If motels are going to add charges for accessories like that, why not charge extra for televisions, hair dryers, microwaves, etc.? It's a silly annoyance -- particularly when the extra charge is not mentioned at the time of check-in even though it is minor.

Another minor annoyance is that the entrance drive to the motel is difficult to spot at night. Although it has a small lighted sign, it is about 200 feet from the motel building with its very large lighted sign.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Your comments and suggestions are very much appreciated. We are so glad you liked our modern and new bedding. We recently introduced our truly yours bedding after long wait. Now all our rooms have brand new mattresses with new bedding and pillows. We offer now soft and hard pillows. Our guest feedback and comments encourages us always to take such decisions.
Your comments will be definitely considered. Thank you again for writing us amazing review and staying with us. We hope to see you soon on your next trip.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Our stay last night provided essentially everything we expected. Our suite was very clean and comfortable, and breakfast was good. I was concerned about noise, since the walls were a bit thin, but this wasn't a problem. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The only negative was the noise from the air conditioner, but not such an issue that we turned it off.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Linda,
Thank you so much for your fabulous review and four stars ratings. Cleanliness is our main goal, and comfort is already in our name. I am glad your room was clean and comfortable. Here at Comfort Inn, Cedar City we try our best to offer value. I am happy that you found your stay and dollars worth spending.
Thank you again for paying us visit. We can't wait to satisfy your lodging needs again.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

was very helpful and kind and assist with my hotel questions was lost and needed some info. on the hotel I need to book for sat. he helped hotel code and book my next hotel in new mexico before my cell phone battery was out. the best and helpful...thank you steve.

Room Tip: rooms were clean and comfy...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Kerry,
Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so glad that Steve helped and make sure your stay was comfortable. I am also glad to know that your room was clean and comfortable. Our housekeeping staff is dedicated to their job and I am glad that you noticed it.
We hope to see you soon on your next trip.
Thank you again for making us your choice for lodging.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

My family (2kids,two folks me and my husband)have checked in to this hotel for 2 night.I read a lot of review regards to this hotel. The main reason I chooses this hotel is because is smoke free...so they will be so great for my family as non of us smoke. When we checked in we were to sign the form of the policy non smoking in the room.... Everything seems to be fine.........?????But when I arrived back home in Singapore I found that my credit card was charged by additional US$150. Equivalent to S$195?????I tried to contact the hotel. And spoken the manager maliuk ..he told me that I was fine for smoking inside the room....I found so ridiculous...none of my family members smoke ....and yet we were being accused of smoking inside the room...he told me he got evidence ..and send me a photo with 12 cigarette butts in a cup that he found in the room..mr maliuk let me ask you one question..if any of my family member smoke in your hotel room. Will they leave so many cigarettes butts behind for you to charge or not?Please use your brain. You keep emphasis your housekeeping they are very honest. They never lie...so you are saying your guest are lying.YOUR WAY OF TREATING THE GUEST REALLY PISSSED ME OFF.....overall your hotel is not really fantastic..I was staying on the second level..whereby is noisy whenever people up and down the stairs...and I agree with the review that the wall in the room are so thin that during my stay I can hear the people conversation next door and the snoring from the other room.Promised will never come back again...and advise guest that stay in this hotel to leave tipping when you checked out and take photo or get witness to check the room before you leave.,,you don't know what the housekeeper and the manager maliuk will present what photo to charge the hotel guest ...for things that they never done!!!!Will never back to this hotel again...mr maliuk please use your brain. Mr Manager

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Hohweefang
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Guest,
It is unfortunate that reviews, from time to time, can become a public way to exploit and explode incidents such as yours. The pictures I sent was legit and absolutely from your room. You have booked 2 rooms. Your guest in your room smoked in the room. We have very strict policy for smokers who smoke in the room. I am not surprised to see your review since were expecting your review when you started to blackmail us to get refund.
Unfortunately our try to notify TripAdvisor was not succeed. I will let the majority of great reviews herein speak for themselves. But we are very serious with our smoking policy.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Quite a nice hotel, spacious, clean and the staff were accommodating. There are cafes closeby where you can get a marvellous cup of coffee and some lunch. The lobby comes across as quite welcoming, and the staff are nice. They also have big spaces for the driveway. A good, practical option.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Brittany,
Thank you very much for your honest review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon when you visit Cedar City.