Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City
Best Western Town & Country Inn(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$97
US$120
US$117
Clarion Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
ClarionHotels
Abbey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$100
US$137
US$133
US$81
US$144
US$133
Amid Summer's Inn Bed and Breakfast(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Iron Gate Inn(Cedar City)
US$144
All reviewsfront deskpet feeroom was cleanwafflesstores and restaurantsthe wi fisausagestay there againair conditionerstayed nightszion national parkking suiteparking lotfirst floorgreat place to staynice stayroad trip
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great location and easy to get to from the interstate. Our room was very clean, well-maintained and quiet. The breakfast was good with a mix of warm and cold items. Loved the blueberry waffles.

This appears to be a very dog-friendly hotel.

My only down item was that I asked two staff members about the best way to get to Bryce Canyon. Both assured me that Rte 14 was good and clear. Wrong. But that's my fault; I should have checked with the DOT and saved us a harrowing drive.

I'd stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and it was quiet and safe.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MNM1011
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for making us your choice to stay with us. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We are so glad that your stay was comfortable. I will share your comments and ratings with my staff, since they take great interest how their hard work turns into. Once again, thank you so much for giving us a fabulous ratings. We hope to see you soon on your next trip.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I usually travel to utah while on leave from navy, where i am stationed in san diego. Steve Francisco was very helpful with my stay, i was greeted with happy smile during my checkin. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was amazing and a good start to my day. i would def. encourage other travelers to stay the night or two. thank you steve for also recommending me to other comfort inn and suites that were located in salt lake city area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for writing us amazing review, and giving us fabulous ratings. We very much appreciated your time to review us. I will share your comments with Steve and rest of our staff, since we all work hard to gain such comments.
I am also glad that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. To make sure we keep that level of comfort, we have extensive face lift coming up very soon for our rooms. We will be introducing brand new furniture with new carpet and furniture. So your next stay will be more enjoyable.
I want to thank you again for choosing us for your hotel accommodations. We will wait to welcome you again on your next trip to Cedar City.

Thank you kindly.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place, convenience a plus. Nice rooms and breakfast. Tia, the front desk clerk, was professional and friendly, and actually caused us to stay here instead of the Hampton inn, which I've never been partial to but coworkers like it. Clean, value, and friendliness.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for giving us a great review and fabulous ratings. We are grateful to read your feedback. We are also glad that you chose us based on service. We take great pride to serve our guest at our level best. And reviews like yours pay us off.
We will continue to provide our best. We will be performing extensive facelift to our rooms very soon. I guarantee when you visit us next time, you will have even amazing experience. I want to thank you again to choosing us for your lodging needs.

Thank you kindly.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We were headed North on 1-15 with our doxie and needed a place to stay. We had seen the reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to give this place a try. The rooms were nice and clean and it was extremely dog friendly. The girl at the desk (Tia?) couldn't have been more helpful. Even though it was sold out, she was able to move us from a room that was next to the coke machines to a quieter room down the hall. Will not hesitate to stay there again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for writing us a fabulous review. Your comments are very much appreciated. We are so glad that Tia made your experience better. I will share your comments and compliments with my staff. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Cedar City. Hopefully you will be able to take advantage of our Truly yours room on your next visit. We will be doing an extensive remodeling soon to elevate the guest experience.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Manager, Steve Francisco, is very helpful and nice. Hotel was very clean and had a great experience overall. Recommend others to stay here when traveling or even visiting family. Hope to stay there again soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

We look forward to serving you again soon!

Bryanna