“Hotels of Choice”

Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Cedar City
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Hotels of Choice”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We have been staying at Comfort Inns in Alberta, Montana, Idaho, and Utah for the past several years. The rooms are always very clean, in excellent condition, and close to highway access.
The beds are excellent with soft or firm pillows. We are going to look for the same mattress for our home. Staff are always friendly, and the hot breakfast is a great bonus. The rooms are excellent value for our dollar. Comfort Inns are also pet friendly.

Room Tip: King sized beds are really comfortable . Rooms are large, clean, and comfortable. Complimentary hot...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
David S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, 11 March 2015
Dear Bruce,

Thank you for your kind review. We are always glad to hear back from a seasoned traveler, such as yourself. As the guest relations manager, I am exited to hear that your stay was fantastic. We look forward to your next stay as well as future stays.

David S.
Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Polish first
Window Rock, Arizona
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Our stay at this hotel was great! The staff were very nice and knowledgeable about the area. The management was very helpful. My kids had a great time. We definitely will stay again when we come to the area. And also recommend to others! Thank you so much.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for being our awesome guest, and writing us an awesome review. Your satisfaction is our goal, and I am so glad we succeed.
Our Front Desk staff is always eager and dedicated to make sure your stay remains comfortable and enjoyable. Our Housekeeping team is very dedicated towards cleanliness and giving each guests neat room.
I am so happy both of our teams delighted you. I will make sure your next trip will be as enjoyable as this one. We hope to see you soon on your next trip to Cedar City.

Yuma, Arizona
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,223 helpful votes
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We will return, wonderful staff on March 30th and the next morning. Clean rooms, shower, stocked well bathroom, great breakfast. The pillows were outstanding, I know that's a small thing but when traveling a nice homey touch! Thanks to the whole staff for making our stay so nice.

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for making us your home away from home. Your five rating and fabulous review is our pay off. We are so happy to know that even your 4 legged children were comfortable during their stay. With nominal pet cleaning fee, we make sure we offer neat and clean rooms to every guests. I am so glad you noticed our efforts.
I will share your comments with my staff. Thank you again for choosing us for your lodging needs. We will be waiting for you.

Decatur, Illinois
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great location and easy to get to from the interstate. Our room was very clean, well-maintained and quiet. The breakfast was good with a mix of warm and cold items. Loved the blueberry waffles.

This appears to be a very dog-friendly hotel.

My only down item was that I asked two staff members about the best way to get to Bryce Canyon. Both assured me that Rte 14 was good and clear. Wrong. But that's my fault; I should have checked with the DOT and saved us a harrowing drive.

I'd stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and it was quiet and safe.
1 Thank MNM1011
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for making us your choice to stay with us. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We are so glad that your stay was comfortable. I will share your comments and ratings with my staff, since they take great interest how their hard work turns into. Once again, thank you so much for giving us a fabulous ratings. We hope to see you soon on your next trip.

San Diego, California
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I usually travel to utah while on leave from navy, where i am stationed in san diego. Steve Francisco was very helpful with my stay, i was greeted with happy smile during my checkin. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was amazing and a good start to my day. i would def. encourage other travelers to stay the night or two. thank you steve for also recommending me to other comfort inn and suites that were located in salt lake city area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for writing us amazing review, and giving us fabulous ratings. We very much appreciated your time to review us. I will share your comments with Steve and rest of our staff, since we all work hard to gain such comments.
I am also glad that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. To make sure we keep that level of comfort, we have extensive face lift coming up very soon for our rooms. We will be introducing brand new furniture with new carpet and furniture. So your next stay will be more enjoyable.
I want to thank you again for choosing us for your hotel accommodations. We will wait to welcome you again on your next trip to Cedar City.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place, convenience a plus. Nice rooms and breakfast. Tia, the front desk clerk, was professional and friendly, and actually caused us to stay here instead of the Hampton inn, which I've never been partial to but coworkers like it. Clean, value, and friendliness.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for giving us a great review and fabulous ratings. We are grateful to read your feedback. We are also glad that you chose us based on service. We take great pride to serve our guest at our level best. And reviews like yours pay us off.
We will continue to provide our best. We will be performing extensive facelift to our rooms very soon. I guarantee when you visit us next time, you will have even amazing experience. I want to thank you again to choosing us for your lodging needs.

Chicago
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We were headed North on 1-15 with our doxie and needed a place to stay. We had seen the reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to give this place a try. The rooms were nice and clean and it was extremely dog friendly. The girl at the desk (Tia?) couldn't have been more helpful. Even though it was sold out, she was able to move us from a room that was next to the coke machines to a quieter room down the hall. Will not hesitate to stay there again next time we are in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Maulik V, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for writing us a fabulous review. Your comments are very much appreciated. We are so glad that Tia made your experience better. I will share your comments and compliments with my staff. We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Cedar City. Hopefully you will be able to take advantage of our Truly yours room on your next visit. We will be doing an extensive remodeling soon to elevate the guest experience.