“Fun sushi place”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This fun little sushi place in Cedar City was fun for a girls night while we were visiting our little sister at SUU. The chefs were very friendly.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Ninja used to be a place I loved going. The staff was on point, the food was great quality, and it was a good atmosphere. Now whenever I go, I am thoroughly disappointed. The food quality has gone down and I can never get a smile out of any of my servers, ever. They aren't attentive and I always wind up drinking everyone elses water on the table before they even know mine is gone. They aren't friendly and are quite reserve, especially during lunch hours. I go to Ninja once a month hoping my next experience will be better, and its always seems to be like this. The wait staff seemed so annoyed with any request. I'm really not a difficult customer, nor do I have ridiculously high standards, but I am just not happy with this place anymore. The service here no longer justifies the expensive prices. I'd rather go to Samurai 21 in St. George. The prices are lower and food is way better. <3

1  Thank dally131
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

It's a hidden treasure in Cedar City. This is great food with a great show. Highly recommend this restaurant. We will be back !!!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

The food was just average and prices seemed high however the 4 stars were given because of the Hibachi chefs. There were two working, during our visit, and they were very entertaining... quite skilled and able chefs. Would have liked to try the Sushi but did not. The Sushi bar was small but appeared to be OK. The ambiance was like most Asian restaurants that are designed for efficiency, not comfortable relaxation. Might return, one day while in Cedar, to give the Sushi Bar a try but not in any great hurry.

Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

Awesome friendly service. Large beautifully presented sushi rolls. The fish is always fresh and the highest quality. My favorite place to eat in Cedar City.

1  Thank Taheath