“The best flautas Ever!!!!”
Review of Lefty's Hideout - CLOSED

Lefty's Hideout
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Salt Lake City, Utah
“The best flautas Ever!!!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Coming into town for Summer Games for lunch had the chicken flautas with jalapeno cream sauce. It was to die for. I Would recommend this dish to everyone. The server was very kind and met all my needs. The atmosphere was fun and inviting. I had a great experience and will be back.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Sam g

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Chimichanga I Have Ever Had!!!!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Pulled In Off The Freeway To Warm Up And Have Somthing To Eat. Saw This Cute Little Restaurant Hidden In The Back. Decided To Try The Beef Chimichanga. Best Choice I Could Have Made. It Was Golden Brown And Crispy. Not Too Much Sauce Inside Was Stuffed Wth Cheese And Great Flavored Beef. Server Was Very Kind And Receptive. Had A Wonderful Experience. I Will Be Back The Next Time I Am In Cedar City. Thank You!!!!!!!

• Visited December 2013
5 Thank Casey N
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“first and last time!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

If you like warmed up old food, this might be the place for you. everything tasted old and burnt. the only good part of our meal wasthe fried ice cream. the waitress was nice. the owner even cancame out, she wasn't even very nice.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank hungrylady30
Cedar City, Utah
“Not again”
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

We live here in cedar city. Was told by others not to even bother going to try this place. We were not impressed. Not going back

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank cedarcitydave
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Awesome”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Pulled Off The Interstate Do To Bad Weather. Lefty's Was The First Restaurant We Came To. That Was The Best Chimichanga That I Have Ever Had. Service Was Great. Place Was Clean And Good Drinks.

• Visited January 2013